jude bellingham: just friends

hamburger🤗:
hey i'll pick you up in 10?

y/n:
kk sounds good

jude was picking me up to take me to a party with his friends. there was going to be alcohol since he had older friends that could drink. it was perfectly fine though because i trusted jude with my life. we had been bestfriends for a while now and nothing bad has ever happened to me when he was around.

i was touching up my makeup before i headed out. i was wearing one of my favorite dresses because jude told me to dress up.

 i was wearing one of my favorite dresses because jude told me to dress up

(you can change the dress if you want)

the doorbell rang and i rushed downstairs, grabbing my bag off the counter as i swung open the door.

" hey," i said, out of breath.

" you look good," he smiled at me, " why are you breathing so heavy?"

" i'm just nervous."

" why? no one will care anyways. everyone's super nice and chill you have nothing to worry about."

" are you sure?"

" yeah you'll be fine. let's go," he walked with me to his car, opening the door for me.

we both hopped in and jude started driving to his friends house. i'm pretty sure this friends name was mason but i wasn't super sure.

when we pulled up to the house there was already multiple cars parked outside. i didn't really know how many people would be there but i didn't mind.

jude walked us up to the front door and wrung the doorbell. a tall brunette boy answered the door,

" hey jude! is this the girl you were talking about?"

" um yeah," he blushed, " this is y/n."

" hi! how are you?"

" i'm great," the boy opened the door wider, " come in, come in."

we followed him deeper in the house to the kitchen. there was multiple people, boys and girls pilled around the kitchen table playing beer pong. they asked if i wanted to join so i did. jude didn't since he would be driving, plus, he hates alcohol.

the time ticked by hour after hour. hour after hour drinking more and more. i was having the time of my life. i found jude again and before i reached him, my vision went black.

~~~

i woke up with a raging headache, i was laid in a bed that i didn't know who it belonged to. a couple seconds later my question was answered as jude walked through the door.

" oh your up, i was just coming to check on you."

" yeah." i tried to stand up and realized that i wasn't in my clothes anymore, i was in a pair of jude's pants and a t-shirt that also belonged to him. my legs wobbled and i laid back down.

" y/n just lay down, your super hung over."

" ok." i gave up and he came and laid down next to me, " what even happened last night."

" you passed out since you were so drunk and i took you here because i wanted to make sure you were ok and not alone."

" oh, thanks jude."

" of course." he got under the sheets with me and before i knew it, he was right next to me.

" i'm glad your ok." he whispered in my ear, his voice sending shivers down my back. he pulled me in close and i didn't object. i was tired, and had a huge headache. it was nice for someone to take care of me like he did.

i cuddled up to him, feeling safer than ever. i fell asleep in his arms, the last thing i remembered was his hand rubbing my head.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
kk i love jude and i feel like he'd totally do something like this

question of the chapter: this isn't a question but happy birthday to neymar and ronaldo!