jude bellingham: new puppy

jude's pov:
today was the day, i would finally be getting y/n the dog she's always wanted. she has always complained about not having a dog that i thought it was about time.

she always was showing me cute pictures of dogs that she wanted. it was almost everyday where she would say,

" jude pleaseee can we get a dog."

i finally gave in.

it was a hot summer day, y/n was asleep at the house. i had snuck out of her arms early this morning so i could drive about an hour away to pick up our new dog.

i pulled up to the shelter and walked inside, a kind lady greeted me at the door.

" you must be jude?" she asked.

" that's me."

" ok, follow me right down here." she led me down a hall and into a room full of kennels. she walked over to the particularly small one and turned to look at me. " based off the pictures you've shown me, i think that this dog would be a perfect fit for what you're looking for. she's the sweetest little thing really. are you ready to meet her?"

" absolutely." even i was starting to get excited about this whole dog thing. she opened the gate and this tiny puppy scurried out. she pranced up to me and jumped up, scratching at my leg. i picked her up and pet her on the head. she started licking my face.

after a while playing with the dog, and talking to the lady, i decided that she was coming home. i still didn't know what to name her but i know that y/n wouldn't have an issue coming up with names.

i signed all of the paperwork and she was now officially my dog. i got all the things she would need from the small store there and put her and all the goodies in the car.

it was now 10:47 and i still had an hour drive back home. i got a text from y/n saying,

beautiful girl 🫶:
hey baby where r u?

me:
i had to run a couple of errands real quick
i'll be home in an hour ❤️

beautiful girl 🫶:
kk i'll be in the pool while your gone
see you soon! i love you drive safe

me:
i love you more!

i got on my way back home and before i knew it i was pulling into the driveway. i hid the dog in my shirt and went through the house to the backyard.

y/n pov:
i was about to get out of the pool when jude came through the glass door. he was walking awkwardly and i saw that there was something in his shirt. i got my towel and walked over to him.

" baby what are you doing?"

" oh nothing, just taking the dog outside." i ignored his stupid comment until i realized what was under his shirt.

" no fucking way jude bellingham you did not." a smirk coming across his face. as i said that he pulled a tiny puppy out from underneath his shirt, setting her down on the ground.

" she's all yours." she ran over to me and i sat down to pet her. " well she's still mine to don't forget."

" oh whatever. she's adorable jude." i stood up, taking the dog with me in my arms. i went over to hug him, trying not to squish the petite little puppy in my arms. she barked at me and jude, wiggling in between us. jude and me both let out a laugh.

" take a picture!" i back up and jude pulled out his phone, taking pictures of me and the dog.

" what are we going to name it?"

" hmm i don't know." i said, thinking. " maybe, burnley? that's where we met."

" i love it." he said, smiling down at me and the puppy in my arms.

@judebellingham she finally got a dog all thanks to me @y/n

@judebellingham she finally got a dog all thanks to me @y/n.y/l/n
view all 4,363 comments
masonmount you finally gave in didn't you buddy 😔
*liked by judebellingham and 1,823 more*
y/n.y/l/n thank you belly :)
judebellingham @y/n.y/l/n your lucky i love you
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
this was so cute omg ok

question of the chapter: what language(s) do you speak?