jude bellingham: karaoke

jude had invited phil, mason, saka, and trent over for dinner at our apartment. the boys were in the living room playing fifa while i ordered dinner for the 6 of us.

i was in the kitchen, against the counter, on the phone placing the order,

" yeah can i have 3 extra large pizza's please? one meat, one pepperoni, and one barbecue chicken?"

" of course, that will be $48.67."

" ok, i'll pay when you guys drop it off?"

" sounds good."

" ok thank you."

" thank you have a nice day." the phone beeped on the other end. i set it down on the counter, sighing and holding my head in my hands. not long after i felt hands snake around my waist. by the warm feeling i knew that they were jude's.

" what's wrong beautiful?" he rested his chin on top of my head.

" oh nothing, i'm just tired that's all."

" come here." he turned me around and hugged me, his expensive cologne hugging me almost just as tight. " lets do something fun tonight huh?"

" like what,"

" likeeee, i don't know. you'll see." he kissed me on the forehead and left the kitchen, going back to join his friends.

~~~

" what the hell mase that isn't funny!" jude scream as mason reached across the table to show me a picture of jude.

" aw what a cutie baby," i pinched jude's cheeks and he just sat there, rolling his eyes.

" seriously mason." jude said in such a monotone voice, giving mason a death stare that sent the whole table into laughter.

" sorry jude," he was laughing at himself, " you got to admit you look good in that picture."

" yeah cmon that's a good looking one, innit?" saka jumped in.

we all laughed at him and finished our pizza. once we were all done i put our plates in the dishwasher and plopped down on the couch next to jude.

" you ok love?" he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me in close, planting a kiss on the top of my head.

" yeah," i sighed a bit.

" good because i have a surprise for you." he dug sunglasses out of his pocket and lept up off the couch. turning the tv on and turning it to youtube. " i don't know about you guys, but i'm ready to sing." he shoved his sunglasses onto his face and attempted to look cool as he sung 'party in the usa' by katy perry.

we were all laughing by the time he was done with his " performance".

" wow jude, just wow." trent said as everyone started clapping.

" thank you," he bowed and walked over to me, holding out a hand. " now it's the princess's turn."

" oh no, no jude." he pulled me up and put his sunglasses on me, " i don't think so. i'm no singer."

" neither am i." he shrugged as he sat down in my spot.

" go ahead y/n. no pressure." phil joked.

" y/n, y/n, y/n! y/n! y/n!" mason started a cheer and i knew i wasn't getting out if this.

i let out a sigh, just so everyone knew that i didn't want to do this. i looked up on youtube one of my favorite karaoke songs, 'you belong with me' by taylor swift.

"you're on the phone with your girlfriend she's upset, she's going off about something that you said but she doesn't get your humor like i do." i pointed to jude for the dramatic effect.

" yes y/n, show that sass!" bukayo cheered. i just kept singing.

"and you've got a smile that can light up this whole town, i haven't seen it in a while since she brought you down, you say you're fine i know you better than that, hey, what you doing with a girl like that?"

the boys cheered me on until the song was finished. they all started clapping as i sat down next to jude. he got back up though and turned on, ' beautiful girl' by sean kingston. the boys started groaning at the sound of the intro. apparently jude played this song a lot.

" you're way to beautiful girl," he held his hand out and i took it, he spinned me around while singing, " that's why it'll never work, you have me suicidal, suicidal when you say it's over."

jude finished up the song, me dancing along side with him. the others cheering us on. after the song was over me and jude sat down next to each other on the couch, he kissed me on the cheek and put his arm around me, i leaned into him.

the others took turns doing the karaoke, laughter bringing me into a happy mood. jude laughing along side me, happier than ever.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
this book is totally flopping 💀 i open wattpad with a ton of notifications just to see that they are all from my pedri book. if you have any recommendations comment!

question of the chapter: who's the hottest footballer in your opinion? ( if you can't pick your top pick top 3-5)