christian pulisic: bad dream

" i don't love you anymore, i found someone else." was all i heard come out of christian's mouth. no ' i'm sorry', nothing. that was all he said.

" what?" i asked, my voice shaking. tears started pouring out of my eyes.

" you heard me. i don't love you anymore."

i woke up in a sweat, realizing it was just a dream. the words " i don't love you anymore" echoed through my head, over, and over. tears started pouring out of my actual eyes. i was sobbing into my hands. i didn't think that he would ever do that to me but i wasn't so sure anymore. i heard footsteps down the hall, it sounded like christian's.

" y/n?" when he entered the room, the worry on his face changed to sadness. i could see it in his eyes. he rushed up to me and sat down next to me.

" i'm sorry." was all i could manage to say, barely in a whisper as he pulled me into his chest.

" shhhh, it's ok." he rubbed my head and didn't even ask me anything. that's what i loved about him, he let me tell him things when i was ready. i sobbed into his arms as he hugged my tighter.

" i'm so sorry christian. it just-just that i can't-can't lose you,"i hiccuped. " i'm s-sorry."

" what do you mean y/n? you'll never lose me." he let me go so he could cup my face in his big hands, he stared straight into my eyes. " is this what your dream was about?"

all i could do was nod and he understood. i've had a couple of these kind of dreams before when he was around. he knew that i was an anxious person and because of that he usually was beside me while i slept but he wasn't this time and i could tell he was upset about not being there.

" i just can't lose you." i sniffled.

" i know y/n, and you never will. promise," he held out his pinky and i interlocked mine with his. " ok good, i love you." he grabbed a tissue from the bedside table and wiped my face off and helped me blow my nose.

" thank you christian."

" of course, i love you." he kissed me on the nose and laid down next to me, wrapping me up in his arms, i snuggled in close.

" i love you too." and i fell back asleep. but this time, with christian right by my side.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
stop bc i love christian ❤️ anyways i got you pubboo

question of the chapter: whats you favorite prem team?