jamal musiala: your kidding me

" your kidding me right?" there was one bed. for the two of us.

i worked at bayern munich and the club was on a trip to the uk for numerous games there. i agreed to staying in a room with jamal because i thought there would be two beds. the club would've gotten me a separate room if it weren't for the hotel having only enough for the team.

" well, you stay on your side and i'll stay on mine." i wasn't even upset about it because i may or may not have a crush on him but it didn't matter. it was awkward.

we both unpacked our bags and got ready for bed, it was going to be a long day tomorrow. i got in on my side and was glued to the edge. he got in shortly after without a shirt on which pissed me off a bit. he could obviously tell that it was awkward for me.

i could feel the heat coming off his body from the other side of the bed. i turned my bedside lamp off and the room was dim except for the light shining through the cracked open bathroom door.

" y/n?" he whispered just barely so i could hear him.

" yeah?"

" why are you so far away?"

" because that's weird."

" is it really though? i know you like me it's obvious. you blush anytime i'm around and i know that if it were any of the other boys who you had to room with you would've just stayed home. i'm not an idiot you know."

" jamal, i-that's not true."

" oh stop lying y/n. just come here." i scooted a little closer so that we were still a good six inches from eachother. he placed his warm hands on my lower back, pulling me in closer.

" just in case you couldn't tell, i like you too y/n, a lot actually."

" really?"

" of course, your beautiful." at that, i gave in to him and wrapped my arms around his neck, his warm body pressed against mine.

" your not to bad either."

" thanks y/n, goodnight."

" goodnight handsome."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
cutie jamal

question of the chapter: if i were to publish a christian pulisic book i have in the works would you read it?