chapter fifteen: getting on the plane

Mitch's pov

We finally arrived at the airport which was more crowded that a carnival. I parked the car and walked into the giant airport together. We dropped off our bags, and had to go through security. I got through easily, but Jerome not so much. He got searched because he forgot to put his phone down. I felt bad for him cause he stayed there for at least ten minutes. When Jerome finally got through security, we were looking through the flight times and noticed something that almost made us cry. We still had to wait three more hours!! Me and Jerome sat down in the waiting area almost passing out from being so tired. " Well this sucks." Jerome said, finally breaking the silence. I looked at him and nodded, giggling a little bit. A few minutes later, I felt Jerome put his head on my shoulder and cuddle into me. I felt his breathing slow and knew that he was asleep. I eventually fell asleep as well,resting my head on top of his.

Time skip brought to you by the lazy a** author XD

I woke up to the sound of Jerome talking to someone. I opened my eyes a little more and saw three very familiar faces, Adam, Ian, and Ty were all there. Jerome noticed me and whisper yelled, " THE SLEEPING BENJA IS AWAKE!!!" All of the guys looked in my direction and smiled. I just sat up and waved, still yawning and rubbing my eyes. " You woke up just in time too, it's just about time to get on the plane!" said Jerome with a happy tone to his voice. My eyes widened at this and the guys all stared at me in confusion. " Oh ya, you've never been on a plane before, don't worry, everything will be fine." Jerome said in a comforting tone. We all walked to the boarding area and walked on to the plane.