Dreamt (3/23/2019)

3/23/2019

Dear Diary,

Dreamt

As I sit on the corner of the bed wearing a long white night gown, the sun gleams through the bedroom window, and as I stare at it with an addictive gaze, a tiny round white light appears on the other end of the room. With it flying towards me, it then passes my left shoulder, and I yell to it, "What are you?"

"You'll see," it says, as it whips around the room, and then bounces off the wall.

With it dissipating into thin air minutes later, the room becomes dark, as I sit there, and wait for it to return. Within minutes, a black hole emerges in the corner of the floor, and I bounce off the bed, and walk over to the hole. Pulling my nightgown up to my knees, I then kneel on the floor, and looks inside the dark hole. As I take a closer look inside the hole, I sense someone's presence, and I yell, "Who's there?"

"It's a friend. Don't be alarmed," the man says, as the hole becomes bright. As he looks up at me holding a large chocolate chip cookie in his left hand, he then says, "I'm the tiny white light that was just flying around the room."

"That was you? Why are you down there then?" I yell into the hole.

"I'm not sure. I just am," the man says, as he eats the cookie.

As he climbs out of the hole with the cookie in his hand, I scoot to the corner of the room. Putting my knees up to my chest, I look up at him, and ask him, "How's that cookie?"

"The cookies good," he says, as he walks up to me, while he finishes his cookie. As he stands over me, he then says, "I sense change is coming."

"Change!? What type of change?"

"I'm not sure. It's a change though. Maybe, you'll find out if you go deeper into your dreams. It even might lead you into your change," he says, as he walks over to the window, and opens it. As he looks out into the cornfield, he then says, "I do know that it will also be a way for you to connect with your psychic senses."

"What does that mean? Why should I connect with my psychic senses?" I ask in a low voice.

"Because. You have a gift that other people don't have. You should use it," he says, as he climbs out the window, and stands on the roof. As he looks back at me, he then says, "It's time for me to go."

"Go? Where are you going?" I ask with a whisper, as I stand up. Walking over to the window, and looking out it, I watch him jump onto the large willow tree by the window, and then climb down. As he stands at the bottom of the tree, he then looks up at me, and I look down at him, and I yell to him, "Are you going to at least tell me who you are?"

"Nope! You'll figure it out," he says.

Watching him run into the cornfield, I then run down the stairs, and out the front door, and into the cornfield after him. And as I run looking for the man, I come across a young woman who's tied to a large white pine tree. With a bunch of people dressed in black rag clothing with straw hats standing around the women, I stop running, and watch them.

"Untie me!" the women yells to the crowd.

"No. You're a witch. We're not going to untie you. We're going to burn you," one of the men says, as he walks up to the women with a torch, and then lights the tree on fire.

With the women squirming, and trying to untie herself, the flames touch her feet. And as the flames begin to rise, it then touches her clothes, and she screams, "You'll pay for this!"