Salem, Mass V

As she arrives at Victoria's, they sit at the kitchen table, as she cooks, and she says to Luna, "How's it going?"

"It's going! Where's your bathroom at?" she says, as a Charlie horse comes on strong on her right arm.

"It's down the hall and to your right," Victoria says.

"Thanks," Luna says, as she gets up and walks down the hall, while rubbing her arm. As she stares at herself in the bathroom mirror, she senses that Geo posted once again. Within moments, Geo's psychic self appears, and the middle of her forehead opens and closes for a few seconds. With her energy mocking his, she stands very still, and she senses that he's coming to her house once again.

As she walks out of the bathroom, and then back into the kitchen, she says, "I'm sensing that Geo's nearby."

"Really! Why do you say that?" Victoria says, as she sneezes and coughs in two's.

"Owww," she says, as she feels a pinch.

"What's owww?" Victoria says.

"Nothing. It's just my nerves," she says, as she looks at her arm.

Sitting in the chair across from Victoria, her temples feel pushed in, while her shins and knuckles are tight, and she gets up, and walks around the room.

As she takes a break, both of the muscles in her arm tighten up, and Luna says, "I have to tell you something."

"What that?" Victoria says, as looks up at her.

••••

Thanks For Reading!
🍂🧹🍂
J. Sweet

•••••

Please show your support by sharing, commenting, voting or adding this novel to your reading list.