Luna VIIII

Luna turns off the bathroom light, and she stands there, and senses Geo. As she looks around for a few seconds trying to see him in her psychic space, she then walks downstairs and into the living room, and lays on the floor. And with Kyle laying on the couch, holding a fishing lure in his right hand, while he watches television, she senses Kyle's energy lifting off her body.

"Oh! You look good. Where are you going?" Kyle asks, as he leans over the couch, and looks at her, while rattling his fishing lure.

"I'm going everywhere! I have a busy day. The jewelry store called, and I need to pick up my ring. Then I have to work for a few hours. And then once work is done, I'm going over to the Raven," she says, as she snatches the fishing lure out of his hand. As she looks at it, and then rattles it, she then asks, "Why? Why do you ask? What are you doing today?"

"I'm not too sure what I'm doing. I'm just making conversation. I do have to run into town, and run some errands," he says with a smile, as he takes the fishing lure out of her hands.

"Have fun," she says, as she gets up, and walks into the kitchen. As she puts on her shoes, she grabs her car keys of the kitchen counter, and then says, "Don't wait up for me! I'm not sure when I'll be home."

"Okay," he says, as lays back down on the couch, and then picks up his cell phone off from the floor. As he scrolls through his cell phone, he then yells, "Love you. I'll see you tonight. Just please be quiet if you come home late."

"Alright! I'll try," she yells, as she walks out the door. As she gets in the vehicle, and puts it in drive, she then sees Isla appear and then disappear in her psychic space. Sensing that she's up to something, she then pulls out of the driveway, and ignores the vision, as she drives to the jewelry store.

As she pulls into the parking lot, she sees her appear and then disappear once again, and she picks up her phone, and goes to her media. Seeing nothing there, she rolls her eyes, and then gets out of the car, and walks into the store. And with the man standing behind the counter working on a watch, he looks up at her, while she walks up to the counter. As he stands up, and walks to the counter, he says, "Hey Luna. How are you doing today?"

"Hey! I'm doing good. How are you doing? I was wondering if my ring is down?" she asks, as she looks at the jewelry in the glass case.

"Why yes, it is," he says, as he walks over to the safe. As he opens it up, he then gets the ring out of the safe, and brings it over to her. Placing it on the counter, he then looks at her, and then asks, "Here it is?"

Picking up her ring, and examining it, she then puts it on her right index finger, and her muscles in her right arm starts to pop, while her recent dream of the witch's store comes back to her. As she stands there, looking around the room, the dream fades, and she says, "Thanks! It looks good. I like it."

"You're welcome! You good? What is it?" the man asks.

"Nothing. It's nothing. A dream that I recently had just came back to me," Luna says, as she looks around the room again, and then at the ring. As she opens her purse, she pulls out the money, and hands it to him, and then says, "Thanks for fixing my ring. I'll see you again."

"Sounds good, Luna," the man says, as he leans on the counter.

As she walks out of the store and into the parking lot, she then gets in the vehicle, and her arms and legs begin to pop and spasm, while the sensation of small needles pinch all throughout her body. And with her sitting in the vehicle waiting for the sensation to pass, she looks out the front windshield, and sees Kyle appear in her psychic space. With her trying to get a reading of what he's doing, but nothing is there, she then puts the vehicle in drive, and heads over to the Salem harbor. As she sits in the parking lot, she watches the boats leave the harbor and head out to the ocean, while she rolls the driver side window down a couple of inches.

Looking over at the horizon, she then sees a vast number of seagulls coming her way. And with them getting closer, she realizes that they're flying towards her. As she waits and watches with what happens next, they dive in formation, and land next to her vehicle. Standing in a line in front of her, they caw and flap their wings for a few seconds, and then stop. Within moments, they ascend in the air, and then fly towards her vehicle, and then up over the truck. As they caw and circle around her for a few seconds, they then fly back into the harbor. Sensing that someone or something is coming to visit her, she then puts the vehicle in drive, and drives to work.

•••••

Thanks For Reading!
🍂🧹🍂
J. Sweet

•••••

Please show your support by sharing, commenting, voting, or adding this novel to your reading list.