Luna IV

With her coming back from The Raven, she walks in the door, and throws her keys on the counter, and then takes her shoes off. Walking to the bottom of the stairs, she takes her first step on the staircase to head into the bedroom, and Kyle walks around the corner, and appears at the top of the stairs. Looking down at her, he asks, "Where did you go?"

"Laura called. I went to the Raven," she says, as she walks up the stairs, while he walks down them. As she goes into the bedroom, she changes her clothes, and she yells, "She did a quick reading. Why?"

"How was it?" he yells, as he walks into the living room, and turns on the television.

"It went well. She told me that I should write. Just like Victoria mentioned earlier," she says, as she walks down the stairs, and into the living room, and looks at him.

"Are you going to?" he says, as he changes the channel.

"Yeah! What could it hurt," she says, as she walks out of the living room, and into the kitchen.

As she opens the fridge, and grabs a drink, she then walks over to the kitchen counter, and stares out the kitchen window. Becoming deep in thought, Kyle yells "Luna. What are you doing? Why don't you come in here and watch a movie with me?"

"Alright. I'll be there in a minute," she says, as she walks into the living room, and sits next to him, as he picks up his phone, and put it's on vibrate. As he sets it on the coffee table, she then looks over at him, and asks, "Why did you put your phone on vibrate?"

"Because! I don't want to be disturbed. I want to watch this movie," he says with a smile, as he scoots over next to her, and puts his arm around her shoulder.

As they sit in silence and watch the movie, he then leans on her, and she slowly lays down on the couch. With him grabbing the blanket from the top of the couch, he then places it over them, and he slowly climbs on top of her. Caressing her hair, he then grabs the remote of the coffee table, and shuts off the television, and as he puts the remote back. As he looks into her eyes, she then says, "Now? Do you really want to do this now?"

"Why not?" he says, as he takes his shirt off, and then kisses her neck. Slowly pushing her hair out of her face, he then rubs himself onto her body, and he then asks, "What? Don't you want to?"

"What kind of question is that?" she whispers, as she takes her shirt off. As his body cradles her body, their sweat mingles within each other, and she then says, "I'm hot. Take the blanket off."

As he pulls the blanket off them, their bodies breath again, and he begins to kiss her again. As he pushes himself up against her again, his cell phone vibrates, and he stops what he's doing. Looking over at his phone, and watching it slide on the coffee table, he then sits up, and grabs his phone. As he looks at the screen, she asks, "What are you doing?"

"I'm checking my phone?" he says.

"Who is it? Who is so friggin important that you stopped?" she says, as she sits up, and puts her shirt on.

"It was Tim. He wants to know if I'm coming over. I'll be back shortly," he says, as he stands up, and puts his shirt on. As he tucks it in, he looks at her, and then says, "You're not mad, are you?"

"Why? You were just over there. You're leaving me like this. No big deal. Let's put Tim first. Besides what's so important that you need to go to Tim's right now," she says.

"He has the paperwork for the Salem Wharf fishing finals. It needs to be filled out before the deadline or we can't fish. And the deadline is tonight, Luna. I have no choice, but to go over," Kyle says, as he kisses her on the lips, and then puts his socks and sneakers on.

As he walks to the door, Luna says, "Fine! I'll see you in a little bit. I'm just going to lay down and take a nap.

"Okay! I'll see you in a little bit," he yells, as he walks out of the house.

As he drives down the road, she lays down on the couch, and closes her eyes, and rolls over to her side. Listening to the television, she then falls into a deep sleep, and dreams.

•••••

Thanks For Reading!
🍂🧹🍂
J. Sweet
•••••

Please show your support by sharing, commenting, voting, or adding this novel to your reading list.