Chapter 19

Lily Rose practically dragged Holly into her room whilst Johnny saw to Jack. "Can you help me with that cleanser again please?" She asked sweetly. Holly agreed and followed her into her en suite bathroom.

"Firstly doll you're going wrong because you need a headband to push your beautiful hair out the way. Your getting all the cleanser in it!" Holly giggled. She grabbed some hair pins out of a nearby pot and pinned some of Lily's hair out her face making things easier for the almost teenager. "Your skin is really clear now, keep cleansing, moisturising and you'll get there. You'll soon find out what triggers it and what your problem areas are. Don't forget to drink lots of water too, that always helps." Holly said. She soon left the bathroom to give Lily privacy to change into her pyjamas. Holly began folding clothes that were on the floor, tidying the bed sheets and turning the bed down, turning a lamp on and pulling the drapes trying to make it cosy, Johnny wandered in and watched her. "Hey my darling. What are you doing?" Holly startled as she was picking up one of Lily's jumpers and folding it. "I'm ok, just waiting for Lily to change, is Jack ok?" She asked, he wandered over and wrapped his arms round her. "Jack is fine but he is refusing to go to sleep before the most beautiful woman on the planet goes and says goodnight to him." Johnny kissed her simply before pulling back. "Oh do you happen to know who that is?" Flirted Holly. "I do, I said I would send her right in once she was finished with his sister." Holly giggled and blushed. Lily exited the bathroom ready for bed and climbed in it. "Holly you didn't have to tidy up!" She exclaimed. Holly just shrugged "it killed the time! Sweet dreams my lovely, I must dash because your brother is asking for me now!" She giggled and kissed Lily on the head, something so intimate and personal but felt so right she thought as she left the room to go and say good night to Jack.

She met Johnny at the top of the stairs, and he passionately kissed her. He said "I know we wanted to wait before telling the kids but I'm so glad they know and now I can do this without a care in the world!" Holly giggled mid kiss making Johnny smile. "Easy tiger, you still have a house full of family!" Johnny shrugged  "they all know where they are staying and besides my sisters found my wine collection not long ago, they'll be down there for hours." He pulled her towards his bedroom before shutting the door and locking it.

He slowly took his watch off and placed it on the bedside table as he watched Holly remove her earrings and necklace. He stalked over to her and put his arms round her picking her up and allowing her to wrap her legs round him. She squeezed his hips and kissed him hard. He moved them towards the bed and laid her down, trailing kisses down her  neck and to the top of her dress. He enjoyed teasing her but soon rolled her over to unzip the dress and let it pool. She rolled back and began unbuttoning Johnny's shirt as he focused a lot of attention on her boobs. Licking, kissing and sucking, making her moan. He soon moved back up so he could kiss her lips, and grind into her. She felt how hard he was for her and she still struggled to believe how much he desired her. As they both shredded their remaining clothing, Johnny brushed hair out of Holly's face looking deep into her eyes as he entered her. It felt incredible, this was making love, not passionate fucking like they had done previously. Johnny slowly moved in and out over and over. They kissed until they could barely breath, their bodies slick with sweat as neither of them wanted to give in to their climaxes. Holly's arms traveled down Johnny's back, her nails dragging along the skin before landing on his bare fit arse. She squeezed it and pushed him further into her making herself moan. Johnny was slowly losing control and kissed her sloppily before they both were sent over the edge moaning each other's names.

Johnny remained on top of her for some time, panting, both of them were spent but equally as happy. Johnny moved up onto his elbows kissing Holly, slowly and sensually. "That. Was. Incredible." She said in between kisses. "I know Mon Chéri. You blow me away." Johnny replied. They continued kissing and Johnny pulled the sheets up and over them before he began to tease his girl more. They made love for a second time before finally succumbing to sleep.