Chapter 32

Holly POV
I am sat in a vacant seat on Kate's table catching up with her family, she still can't seem to get used to the idea that I'm dating Johnny she's super excited athat we are reunited, and I'm enjoying her company. I see Travis and Johnny talking at the bar. That's odd I thought the security detail were planning to stay out the way, I listen to Kate telling me about the holiday they've booked when I see Johnny and my brothers make there way to the corner of the room how strange, clearly they are closer than I thought. Maybe Johnny is encouraging them to bid in the silent auction or something. Kate tells me more about their Caribbean vacation and it sounds amazing. After a few minutes I see Johnny make his way over with a bottle of champagne, "Kate, Jamie can I top you up?" He asks, they both nod and hold their glasses out as we all stand. We chat for a few minutes, and I feel Johnny's hand on my back slowly making its way down to my arse. He's listening intently to Jamie but I feel flustered and turned on by just his hands and his gaze all night. I excuse myself and Johnny follows, I whisper to him "Want to sneak off?" His eyes widen, "Tell me more" he whispers back. I grab his hand and discreetly we leave the ballroom. We make our way down the corridor and I pull a key card out my bag, it gains us entry to a small room with a few sofas and a few storage boxes. I let us in and shut the door behind us locking it. "My mum always hires a few rooms for storage etc. Nobody knows." I say. He smirks and grabs my head kissing me passionately. I kiss him back, I don't know whether it's the evening, the champagne or the fact he looks incredibly handsome in his tux. I feel his hands on me, they are all over me, my body is radiating heat and I'm getting incredibly turned on. It's probably due to the fact I've never done anything like this before. Johnny pulls back and we are both gasping for air. "Doll don't start something we won't be able to finish." I giggle as I kiss him again. I mumble "I don't plan to" as I reach for his belt, luckily he removed his suit jacket at dinner, so I have easy access. I feel him reach round and pick me up, I ruffle my dress up round my waist and wrap my legs round him as he walks me to a nearby pop up bar. He puts me on it all without breaking the kiss, I reach for his belt and this time successfully remove it and open his trousers, my hand slides in and I feel how hard he is. "Don't judge me, but you in that dress is agonising." He says to which I blush and let my hand start to work on him. He groans and I kiss him covering the sound before his hands are on me again. Pushing my dress up around me revealing my tiny lace panties. He quickly removes them and I push his trousers down as he lines himself up to me. "Are you sure baby?" He asks, I bite my lip and nod as he enters me in one swift move. He feels so good that I chuck my head back and have to consciously make an effort not to make a noise, he gives me a second to adjust before fucking me hard. His hand is on the back of my neck as he kisses down my neck and to my collar bone. He grazes the top of my cleavage where my dress starts and I moan, slowly losing control, he begins kissing me again his tongue invading my mouth as his hand slides between us reaching for my clit. He knows just what to do to have his way quickly. I feel the familiar feeling and pull back "Baby, I can't hold on.." I gasp. "Don't doll, cum for me" he whispers as I lose control squeezing him for everything he's got, before he climaxes and collapses onto me. We are panting and gasping for breath when he finally looks up at me, his gorgeous eyes still full of desire, I kiss him and he says "My my, you can be naughty when you want to be can't you." I giggle and put my panties back on whilst he redresses.

Johnny POV
That may have been one of the most amazing fucks of my life, man she's naughty when she wants to be. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would fuck her here. God she looks like she's been ravished, I'm so glad it was me who had the honours. We are re dressing slowly, and she checks herself in the compact mirror from her purse reapplying lipstick and powder as if it's the most normal thing in the world, I tuck my shirt back in, and wander over to her. She looks at me and winks before wiping what I assume was lipstick from my lips. I kiss her fingers as they slide across my bottom lip and grab her hand. We leave the room and begin to head back to the ballroom, Sean appears out of nowhere "Sir, I thought we agreed no wandering off." I nod "Sorry, Holly needed the restroom and the ballroom ones were busy I just accompanied her out here." He nods but I can see he doesn't believe me. For my girl's sake keep the fucking charade up Sean. "Of course Sir." We can hear the band playing popular covers as we enter, I immediately spot Stephen and Gina on the dance floor with Kate and Jamie, Holly drags me over. I hate dancing with a passion but for my girl I would do anything. We dance for a while before us guys excuse ourselves.