Chapter 190

Christmas came round for The Depp's super fast. With homeschooling, returning to London and preparing for the next baby, the days had rolled into weeks and that's how Johnny and Holly found themselves sat on the couch on Christmas Eve.

"I miss the big pickles already.." "I know but I'm sure Ness has missed them more." "God I can't imagine but her tour looked incredible. I'm so glad we went to the London date. I'm sure it meant a lot to her." Johnny smiled "Now we are just left with this pickle and Baby... god this time next year they'll be two of them running us ragged." "Yes but at least she won't get lonely when Jack and Lily are visiting their mother." "I don't think she's lonely, does she look lonely? I bet she secretly loves having undivided attention." "Johnny that's what worries me... how is she gonna be when this baby arrives?" Holly's bump seemed to have grown even bigger than she could ever remember being with Lottie. "She will be fine. She will love being an older sister, just you wait." "Hmmm.." Holly said resting her head on her husband's shoulder.

A short while later, Holly struggled but eventually got standing. "Come on little lady... bath time!" She said to her daughter. Lottie merely looked up from her spot on the floor where she was happily playing and ignored her mother. Resulting in Holly rolling her eyes. "Lottie, come on!" Holly said again holding out her hand. Still nothing. Johnny jumped up "You have to have a bath, because if you don't have a bath you won't be clean for Christmas will you? And you wouldn't want to come off the good girl list at this late stage would you?" He said kneeling down beside his youngest. Lottie looked up "Santa come now?" "He's coming tonight... so you still have to be good!" Johnny said as she threw herself into his arms. "Good girl!" He said as he stood and followed his wife very slowly up the stairs. They entered the family bathroom and the mother sat on the edge of the tub running the bath. Johnny and Lottie were playing a fun game of how many bubbles could they splash which resulted in Johnny's shirt becoming soaked so he simply lifted it over his head and threw it in the laundry basket, the view of her husband topless made Holly lick her lips. It had been a long few weeks without any intimacy but no matter how hard her husband fought to pleasure her, she simply refused, committing to wait for him. As he fussed over their daughter, she couldn't help but watch him. The way his muscles tensed, his sculpted body that was perfectly inked to within an inch of his life. He was unique. Uniquely hers. She reminded herself to check the dates soon and see how his recovery was going, before his voice distracted her thoughts.

After face-timing the elder children with Lottie in her Christmas pyjamas, and putting out cookies and milk for Santa, Johnny took great pride in carrying his little girl upstairs to bed. "Dada Dada Dada" she said excitedly leaving sloppy kisses on his cheek and ruffling his hair. Holly smirked from behind him as she held onto the bannisters "I don't think there will ever be a man who she adores as much as you." "God do you think so.." Johnny said as they made their way into the nursery. Johnny gently nudged his head to Holly as she plonked herself down in the rocking chair. The father placed Lottie in her arms and whispered "I'll be right back.." Holly nodded as she lent over and grabbed Lottie's comforter. "Are you excited for Christmas darling?" Holly whispered kissing her daughter's head. "Santa. Santa. Santa" Lottie said looking up at her mother. The mother smiled "Me too darling!" Johnny returned, "I couldn't resist.." He said with a smirk handing over a small cuddly toy. It was a cute reindeer with a little scarf and bobble hat on. "Johnny it is adorable!" Holly watched Lottie's reaction, the girl giggled hugging it tight. "Aren't you a lucky little girl?" The mother said as the two year old reached up to her father. "Ta Dada" she said in a sweet voice. Johnny grabbed her from her heavily pregnant mother and said "I thought we were doing a story.. but I think you are too snuggly and sleepy aren't you?" Johnny kissed the little girl's head as her eyes were fighting to stay open, and Holly stood doing the same before they tucked her in and closed the door quietly. "And now she sleeps... for how long we don't know but god I hope she rests.. tomorrow will be hell if she is tired." Holly said before retreating back downstairs.

After arranging all the presents around the Christmas tree and Johnny doing a wonderful job of making it look like Santa had visited, the couple retreated to the bedroom. Holly who was heavily pregnant and only 6 weeks from her due date had found that silk slips were the easiest and most comfiest thing to sleep in recently. Grabbing a black one with a lace trim from her drawer she retreated into the en suite to begin her skincare ritual. She re entered the bedroom to hear some of the most romantic songs playing softly, candles lit and her husband sat on the edge of the bed. He had kicked off his boots, and many accessories and was just in his trademark fitted jeans, with his shirt open to his chest. "Darling?" she questioned. "Yes?" Johnny said  standing with a smirk. "What is all this?" "Well... when a man loves a woman vey much, he hopes to seduce her as much as possible.." he said slowly approaching. "But Johnny... we can't.." "Oh but darling we can.." he said wrapping his arms around her and resting his hands on her lower back. The large bump squished between them. "We can?" Holly asked hopefully. "Yes.. its been four weeks and One day..." "One day?" Holly smirked. "Don't make me wait any longer..." Johnny almost begged. "Make you wait?" Holly's eyes widened. "I am the only woman alive, who has the sexiest husband in the world but hasn't touched him in a whole month." "Now's your chance..." Johnny said leaning in and capturing his wife's lips with his own.

The pair pulled back and Holly bit her lip, "So, you are.. we are good to go?" "Darling... I plan on ravishing you until dawn." "Now that sounds like a way to spend a night.."