CHAPTER 7

UNKNOWN

I watched her walk out of her house and towards her car. It looked like she was upset about something but I really didn't give a fuck.

When she backed out of her driveway and was a couple of blocks down the street I followed her.

Aurora.

Her name left a horrible taste in my mouth.

I followed until she got to her destination which I guessed was school because I saw a lot of children there.

I parked a few cars down from her and grabbed the little shoe box that was sitting in the passenger seat next to me.

I opened the box and the first thing I pulled out of the box was a lock of her hair and inhaled deeply. I could still smell her shampoo on it even after all these years. It still smelled of strawberry and kiwi with a hint of coconut.

I placed the lock of hair on my lap and pulled the picture out of her and traced my index finger down her form. She is so beautiful. With her long dark hair and brown almond shaped eyes.

I miss her so damn much. She was my everything. When we were younger she was my favorite person in the whole wide world. She was the apple of my eye. I loved her. I still love her.

We'd known each other all of our lives. We did everything together. Baths, haircuts, school activities, you name it, we did it.

You could not rip us apart no matter what.

Then she died.

And it is Aurora's fault.

She will pay for it.

Dearly.