Ice play

I was sitting next to Lu when a great idea came to mind.

I reached over and tapped his shoulder gaining his attention since he was looking else wear and I knew he'd not hear me with the buzz of Luz going.

he looked over at me and I beckoned him closer with my finger.

He leaned over and I leaned close to his ear.

"wanna get out of here and have some Ice fun?" I asked before pulling back

He looked at me a bit confused so I imitated stripping and fucking which made him smile and nod.

I grinned before I grabbed his hand and walked off with him.

We headed up the elevator.

"I wanna try Ice play with you. if you're up for it" I say

"what is that?" he asked

"its where the person takes a cube of ice and trails it along their partner's body" I say

"sound cold" he says

"I think you'll enjoy it" I replied 

we stepped off the elevator and I waited to see if he was wanting to give it a try.

"we'll see" he says

"good enough for me" I say before I walk over to the bar and grab a glass with a few cubes of ice then walked with Lu to the bedroom.

once I sat the glass down I started stripping while he stood there and watched.

he whistled at me.

"alright you sly devil get to stripping" I say

He smirks before he removes his clothes then lays in bed.

"I wont tie you up, cause we've never done this and we'd never got to the bondage part of the sex" I tell him

"i'd quiet like to tye you up" he says

"maybe some other time," I say before I climbed into the bed and started kissing him before I moved down trailing my lips all over his body I sat up and moved my hair back then grabbed a piece of ice and put it between my lips.

He lays there not moving while I start from his neck and work my way down.

the chill from the ice sends shivers down his body.

I move the ice all along his torso and v line before I move it up his cock. the heat from his body has the cube melting.

"fucking hell love" he moaned

I looked up at him before I got back up to his chest and twirl the melting cube along his nipples where it fully melted.

"I knew you were hot but hot damn I didn't know you were hot enough to melt a cube of ice" I commented

He chuckled before he pulled me down to him and started kissing me before he rolled over and grabbed a cube and started his ice trail.

I hummed and moaned as he moved the ice in a teasing manner.

when he moved the ice along my nipples my back arched and I gasped.

"fuck...." I moaned

he gave me a sinister look as he moved on down my body.

I opened my legs awaiting the cold chill I knew was coming.

he took his time trailing the ice along my pussy and when he opened my lips and placed the cub on my clit I jerk and moaned.

he loved it down to my core where it melted then he took and plunged his cold tongue deep inside me.

My legs closed around his head and I cried out his name as I fisted his hair.

"fucking hell Lucifer" I cried out

He pried my legs open and settled me back down before he started tonguing my pussy.

"Son of a bitch" I panted after my orgasm came out of now where.

He looked up at me as he held my legs open and he still sponsored that sinister look.

"yeah. you're the devil alright cause that shit was fucking sinister" I say 

he licked my clean after he got his feel of licking my pussy for the time being.

"I've told you and everyone I meet that I'm him" he says

I say nothing just pull him up to me flip us over and sit down right on his cock making him moan and close his eyes before he opens them and sees me giving him a sinister smile.

"yeah you're the devil's bride alright" he says

"damn sure am...and I'm proud to be," I say before I start fucking him 

He flips us back over before he takes my ass for one hell of a ride and practically fucks me through the mattress.