Chapter 2- Mission ShinKami

Mina headed out of the elevator and saw Shinso writing on a notepad but had multiple pieces of screwed up paper around him. With an annoyed groan, he threw his hands in the air before laying face down. Mina had to try her best to hold in a giggle.

"I'm hearing a lot of emotions coming from here." She giggled as she stood next to him.

"Hi, Mina." Shinso groaned.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm trying to write... A letter, to someone but I dunno what to write nor how to write it."

"Oh? Who's it to?"

"Promise you won't tell?" He looked up at her.

"Promise."

"Well...? It's for Denki... It's more of a confession letter."

"You like, Denki...?!"

"Y-Yeah... I really wanna tell him how I feel but I can't say it to him verbally. You know; with my quirk and all? Sometimes I use it when I'm nervous or scared. I really don't wanna use it on him to confess because if he says he feels the same way I won't be sure if he's just replying to my command or being generally serious."

"I see your dilemma." Mina sat down on the table so he had to look up at her. "But I can tell you this; Denki is sweet and honest and lovable, although he can be a dumbass at times. How about this; I'll help set up a time and place where you two hang hang out and confess your feelings without any distractions or disturbances."

"Really?!" Shinso exclaimed. "Thanks, Ashido. That means alot. Really."

"No problem! Now. I know he likes to go to Cafés when he can so maybe something like that?"

"I don't mind. I've wanted to go to this cat café not far from the school, but I haven't gone because I don't wanna go one my own, with my social anxiety and everything."

"A Cat Café?! Denki loves cats! So it's perfect! I'll get everything ready for you. How about... Saturday?"

"Haha. Sure. I'm free Saturday but is Denki?"

"Denki doesn't make plans and when he does he's most likely to forget and he ends up being free anyways."

"That's reassuring."

"BUT~! As long as someone has made plans with him, then they can remind him. Don't worry your purple head about it. Mama Mina has everything under control!"

Mina winked and raced out of the dorms and school. She head down the street till she got to the Cat Café. She pushed open the door and a little bell chimed and signalled her arrival. She smiled as a coffee brown cat rubbed against her legs. She bent down and scratched the cat before standing up and heading to the counter.

"Hi!" The male smiled. He had blue freckles and eyes, pointed elf ears and white curly hair. "Welcome to Kitten Kafé. How can I help you?"

"Hi!" Mina smiled as she stopped before the counter. "I was wondering if it is possible to make a reservation?"

"Oh, absolutely! What day and time were you planning?"

"Saturday, 10:00am? It's for a friend."

"Yep! We can reserve a table for you. What is the name you'd like me to put down?"

"Could the reservation go under the name of Hitoshi Shinso? And could you send me the check? I'll come in at a later time tomorrow to pay for everything once they're done."

"I can do that for you. How many people?"

"Two."

"Sure thing. So, just to clear up the details; a table will be reserved for two on Saturday at 10, and you'll pay for everything?"

"Yup! Thank you so much."

"No problem."

Mina then left with a smile and headed back to the dorms, satisfied. When she returned, she found Shinso and dragged him down the hall, a little ways from everyone else.

"You'll be happy to know that I've made a reservation at the Cat Café you've been wanting to go to!" Mina beamed with her hands on her hips.

"Really?! Thanks Mina...!" Shinso smiled.

"It's a reservation for 2 and You don't need to worry about paying, I've got you covered."

"You don't have to pay, Mina."

"Well I am so get over it." Mina giggled slightly.

"Heh... I owe you Mina. Thank you for this."

"You don't owe me anything except making me your childrens' godmother."

"We're only second years, Mina! We're no where near that stage yet! And who said anything about Denki actually liking me back?!"

"Well I have faith! Now go and get your mans!"

Mina pushed Shinso back into the commonroom.

--
At around 3:00pm that afternoon, Shinso wandered over to Mina. He had secretly paid for his and Denki's orders, because Mina had already done so much to prepare for their date.

"Hey, Ashido?" He began.

"Huh? Oh! Hey, Shinso!" She smiled as he sat down next to her. "How was your date?"

"Great, actually. We're gonna go to the movies after school on Monday for a second date."

"Aw~! I'm so happy for you two!"

"Thanks. You did a good job organising everything."

Aw, Shucks...!" Mina waved her right hand while placing her cheek in her left; blushing. "You're too kind...!"

The duo laughed.

"I'm gonna go find Denki." Shinso stood up. "Because knowing him and what he told me on our date, he's probably raiding my draws and closet for my hoodies and jumpers."

"Alright. Good Luck, because once he finds one he likes, he won't give it up that easily...!"

"Thanks for the tip!"

Mina smiled and watched him wander off. After he left, her face fell slightly. She wondered what it would've been like if she had someone like that. She heard the door open and she just managed to catch Aoyama as he left the dorms, just as her phone rang out. Picking it up, she saw Komori was calling her.

"Hey, Komori! What's up?"

"You manage to get Shinso and Kaminari together?" The mushroom girl asked. Komori and Mina may or may not have made a pack to work together to get their classmates together.

"Yeah I'd did, actually."

"Nice. Look. I have another couple that needs help to be brought together."

"Spill."

"You willing to play cupid for Awase and Kaibara?"