Bonus Chapter: *Tweet*

"Give that back!!" J-Hope yelled as jungkook and I ran around the apartment tossing jungkooks phone back and forth. J-hope had fallen asleep drooling and Jungkook took a picture of him but we didn't know the flash was on so we got caught. "Technically I didn't even take the picture Kookie did!" I yelled running past Jungkook hopping over the couch. "You traitor!!!" He yelled chunking a pillow at me.

"I'll upload this picture if you don't delete it!" J-Hope threatened typing in his phone then showing it to us making me gasp. It was a picture of when Jungkook had taken me around Seoul for the first time and we had fallen asleep on the couch. My head was on his shoulder drooling and our arms and legs were intertwined. "You wouldn't dare" I glared stepping closer to him.

Jungkook creeped behind him and tried to jump onto J-Hope but tripped and whacked him down instead. *tweet* was all we had to hear before we ran to his phone. "No no no!!!" I yelled causing everyone to pile in the room.

We looked at one another and back at J-Hopes Phone, not long after we heard the buzzing we grabbed our phones to see thousands of people tweeting about it. "In my defense it wasn't me" J-Hope threw his hands up and then pointed to Jungkook.

*ring ring ring*

Everyone looked at namjoons Phone and when he pulled it out his eyes were wide. "Crap" is what he said when he showed us who was calling.

"Oh man holy shit" I turned to jungkook and at the same time me and Jin whacked him on the chest. "Y'all are in trouble now" namjoon said as he answered our managers call.