"Date" Part 2

"That was delicious Jungkook!" he smiled and we left just walking around the area. "How did it feel? You know becoming an Idol having thousands of girls fall in love with you" He chuckled and sat down at a nearby bench. "I don't think they are in love with me" I laughed rolling my eyes. "Oh come on Jungkook I saw the way they look at you and it's with such love and passion, that you touch many people's hearts" He looked up at me with a serious face almost catching me off guard. "I only need one person to look at me with love and passion" My breath hitched and I quickly looked away. 'He can't just say that! it's almost like he was talking to me but I know he isn't....could he?? Ugh Y/N what are you thinking of course not, he has many girls who know him better and who could be a good girlfriend for him....thinking this why do I feel slightly hurt knowing it's not me.

"Y/N?" I snapped back into reality and I turned my head to meet Jungkooks gaze. "OH HEYYY GUYS LOOK IT'S Y/N AND JUNGKOOK" I heard Jungkook grunt as I turned to see who called me. "Oh hey!" I leaped up off the bench and headed to a new group called Got7. I met them at the awards when we were leaving they came to say hi to BTS then saw me and that's how we met. "Hey, Jackson what's up! haven't seen you guys since the awards" I greeted Jackson as he jogged over to us. "Hello Mark and BamBam," I noticed that cameramen were following them. Jungkook greeted them putting a smile on his face. "So what's this? a date perhaps" I grew red as he turned to the camera raising a brow. "N-no n-nothing like that!" I shook my hand in front of me shaking my head. "Yeah I was showing her around since she's mostly been working or inside a place" I looked up at him and he looked down at me. "Awe that's too bad well then again it's bad for Jungkook but not for me" Jackson pushed between me and Jungkook wrapping his arm around me. "I don't think so Jackson Hyung you're too old" He turned to Jungkook who was laughing and Jackson put his hand on his heart like it just shattered. "WHAT! I'm not old! I'm only 3 years older!" I couldn't hold it in and I laughed. "Y/N you don't think I'm old right?!" I glanced at Jungkook and he smirked. "Ah well, Jackson Oppa.."I stayed quiet hearing everyone laugh as he fell to the ground. "How could you do this to me Y/N" I walked over to Jungkook and bowed. "I'm sorry Jackson" BamBam shook his head holding his shoulders. "Well we gotta get going we have to practice a new song" Jackson stood up and tough guy walked up to us standing in front of me blocking Jungkook. "What what gonna play tough to my Y/N huh come at me bro," He said in English and Jungkook just stared at him with a blank stare. "Pardon?" I gripped my stomach and laughed harder than anything. "Ahh! Jeon Jungkooooook!" He yelled making everyone laugh.

After a while, we waved bye and left laughing. "I love it here in Korea !" I yelled throwing my hands up and doing a spin. "Why?" Jungkook asked making our way to another shop. "Well first of all in America if we came outside we would either need to hide from people and paparazzi or be escorted by police. We wouldn't be able to see other idols in broad daylight". We made our way inside the cute shop. "I'm glad I met you" I looked at Jungkook who had a fuzzy bear hat on making me laugh." here let me fix that it's crooked silly" I held onto the part of the hat that dangles and fixed it also fixing his hair. "There you go!" I pipped lifting his chin with my fingers making our eyes lock. *FLASH* We turned our heads to see a guy with a huge camera. "Oh no.." Jungkook grabbed my hand and we rushed to the car. "Time to go home? we could head to my dorm and watch movies" I nodded and we drove home in comfortable silence.

When we reached the dorm no one was home. "Here I'll bring the blankets and you get the snacks and we watch the movie I have in mind" I listened to him and when to get bags of chips and candy. We sat down on the couch and I got comfy in the one blanket he brought. "I hope you like horror movies" I stared at him rethinking my life choices. "U-um I'm not so good with the scary parts but I do like horror movies" He nodded turning the lights off and getting into the blanket with me. We are just friends but in my heart, it feels like it tightens when I'm near him. "AHH," I screamed covering my face at the ghost girl in the movie. "It's okay I'm here" I felt his arm snake around me and my face burned hotter than the sun.

THIRD-PERSON POV

"I can't believe we lost them after they saw Jackson, BamBam, and mark" V sighed and everyone walked in behind him. "Wait shhh" V whispered blocking the guys. V turned smirked walking weirdly toward the two young adults on the couch. "Found them," Suga said smirking with the others. The six idols looked down at Jungkook who had his arm wrapped protectively around Y/N. "Hold on I gotta take this" Jin smiled getting his phone out and snapping a picture. "It's not fair he got to cuddle with Y/N she's so cute when she sleeps" J-Hope whined and V nodded with a pout. "Should we wake them up or let them wake up themselves" RM smiled leaning on the counter then the others jumped when a loud crash came from where RM was. "Namjoon!" Jin whispered yell and the boys gathered around Jungkook and Y/N who were sound asleep. "Gah! Your so noisy and destructive go to bed" Jin ordered and RM hung his head shuffling to his room.