Caught

I woke up slowly trying to move but soon noticed I couldn't. I woke up a little more and saw Jungkooks arms wrapped around me holding me close to him. "Morning Y/N" I looked up and saw Jimin slightly laughing at me. "Morning" I yawned feeling sleepy again and letting it take over.

Third-person POV

Jimin sat quietly on his phone, when he woke up he saw Y/N and Jungkook cuddled together obviously had take a few pictures. "Jimin!!!! Jungkook!!!!" A voice yelled banging on the door. Quickly Jimin opened the door so the other two wouldn't wake up. Immediately V, J-Hope, Jin, Suga, and RM ran into the room. "We need to look for her!" Jimin looked at his friends, it was too early for this. "What's wrong" Jimin finally asked. "Y/N she's gone!!! Her phone and everything are still in the room" Jimin hushed them and walked to the youngest member's bed pulling the blanket enough to show that Y/N and Jungkook were asleep together.

"Gah! You woke me up for this!" Suga groaned and walked out of the room. "I woke up and saw them like that" Jimin whispered putting the blanket back on them. "They look so cute!!" J-Hope whispered yelled got his phone out and took a picture. "Leave them, alone guys," RM said before smirking at them and leaving the room. "Send those to me I'm going to go eat breakfast," Jin said leaving the room, too. V smiled giggling at the two and sat on Jimins bed. "Well don't watch them that's creepy" Jimin laughed throwing a pillow at V.

"Are you ever gonna tell them or well her?" V asked Jimin who looked up from his phone. "No they don't need to know," Jimin said quickly grabbing his hat and leaving. "Where are you going" V questioned getting up as well. "To eat come on leave them alone" V walked and they both left the room but what they didn't know was Jungkook was awake that whole time listening to what they were saying.

Y/N POV

It wasn't long till I woke back up again still in Jungkooks arms. "Jungkookaaaaaaa" I whined rolling over to see his dark brown eyes." hmm?" He snuggled his head into my shoulder. "Come on we have to get up" I tried getting up but he tightened his grip on my waist. "My gosh your like Suga when the stylist tries taking away his pillow" I groaned pushing him off me.

I got up and jungkook pouted looking up at me with his messy hair. I got back onto the bed and sat on his stomach with my legs on the sides of him. My hands rested on his chest and his hands held my waist. "Y/N you're beautiful" he breathed out gently rubbing my sides making my cheeks blush red and chest tighten. "Even when you look like a monster in the morning" I gasped and whacked his chest making him laugh. "You ruined the moment jerk" I laughed hitting him once again. "Can you just kiss me already " jungkook said pulling me towards him, I rolled my eyes placing my hand on the side of his face, and leaned in as did he. Our lips touch and moved gently together slowly going at a fast pace. Jungkook sat up and now I was in his lap with my hands tangled in his hair and his hands pressed against my lower back.

"Whoa!!" We heard behind us and I quickly turned my head breaking the make-out session. J-Hope, Jin, and Jimin walked into the room and were staring at us from the doorway. "Nope no no no no nope! Not my Y/N no no no" Jin broke the silence hurriedly walking to me and actually picking me up from the bed. I was in the arms of Jin and was now being carried out with the protests from Jungkook. "You already took her innocence, leave poor sweet Y/N alone!! We don't need to hear those sounds ever again!! And people think you are innocent jungkook" I heard J-Hope yell and in no time Jin knocked onto RM's room soon RM opened it and Jin placed me down gently shoving me into RM's room. "Keep an eye on her and don't let jungkook near her I'm not going to deal with eight kids! Seven is enough" was the last thing he said before leaving.

"Caught you two kissing again huh" I looked up and nodded folding my arms. "Did you get farther than a peck before he caught you" I nodded and RM high-fived me. "Good job I'm proud" I laughed and sat on RM's bed listening to him write music.