Bonus Chapter: Joy

I had just finished a performance at the MAMA awards singing my new single "Beware". I gripped the mic hard and smiled at the audience turning to leave.

"Mommy!" I quickly turned my head and there came my daughter running straight to me. The crowed screamed and I smiled opening my arms for her to run into. "Hey Lyric what do you want to say" I smiled and she waved at the audience. "I loveu the fans! Fighting" she giggled into the mic as she used her English.

Soon after Jungkook and some staff ran out to get her. The crowed went even more crazy as Jungkook grabbed my hand, kissing our daughter and walking with us off the stage.

"I'm sorry Y/N unnie I didn't see her run out" a staff member bowed and I bowed back. "It's no problem, the crowd certainly liked it" I kissed her forehead and walked over to the guys who were getting ready for their performance.

"Lyric!" They yelled greeting him. "Daddy" Lyric yelled and Jungkook walked over to kiss both of us on our foreheads. "Daddy is about to go perform and what do we say?" Lyrics
face brightened. "Go daddy! Fighting" Lyric yelled doing a peace sign. They waved then went out. Jungkook quickly ran back and kissed her forehead then held my face and kissing me.

I brushed back Lyrics long dark brown hair and we sat watching my husband and her father perform his heart out. "Jimin Oppa!" She yelled and I laughed as she sang his part and wouldn't do that for jungkook. "You likely Jimin oppa don't you" I joked and she turned around shaking her head violently. "Okay okay I was kidding" I laughed and was continued to watch them perform.