Episode 1- Thanks

I was sleeping when I heard a loud sound.

??- Aera wake up.

Yeah my morning with a high pitch voice of an annoying women. Now I have to get down and then make some food, get ready and go to school. No!! not today, today is Sunday. Being in this house makes you feel like killing yourself.

Aera- Yeah I am coming.

I got up and did my routine. This time I went to that lady downstairs and said.

Aera-  Ms. What's wrong ?why are you still up.

Ms. Jung- I want to talk, now go and cook fast.

Aera- Yes ma'am.

Yeah this is my life. I am like a maid to them. They are able to put maids on job but why when they have me.

Time skip

10am.... We all have taken our Breakfast and are sitting in living room right now. Actually Ms. Jung has told us to get here in time. I don't even bother to look back when she came and sat infront of us.

Ms. Jung- I have to tell both of you that I have a boyfriend.

She thaught that me I will be shocked but nah I already know. But looking at the miss so called fack beauty it looks like she is surprised.

Je-hu- Mom why did you hide it from me?? And how long has it been??

Ms. Jung-  I didn't hide anything, you just never asked and it had been 1 year.

Aera- Miss can you tell me the reason you called me.

Ms. Jung- Umm..... You have to go and bring  most beautiful dress for your sister and three days later we have to visit them so wear something good that day ok.

She said burning in anger or whatever but how many most beautiful dresses are their in this world.I have to find a beautiful dress and buy it for her.

With this thaught I get up and changed into this.

Dress:-

Because of this I will get to walk and this a great thing

Time Skip

I have already taken a beautiful dress for her but I have to go back .  I took some rest and then started to find a proper dress but at last I found one. Now I was just rushing home and to get there fast I took a short cut. I was walking when I thaught to kill myself since this life can just give me pain and nothing else.