Ep 6-Sorry

Aera- Hi my name is Jung Aera.

She said with a bow.

BTS- LIAR.

Mr. Kim- Come on kids why will she lie??

JK- Are you in my class??

Aera- Yes.

Jimin- Where do you sit??

Aera- Next to JK.

Jin just did not say anything and then get to her, hold her face in his long hands and then started to rub her cheeks. He could not feel make up. It was her skin Only.

J-hope- How could this be??

Jin just hugged her tightly and was not letting her go. She was just slightly pushing him but he did not let her go. Actually she herself do not want him to leave her, soon all of them joined the hug and then after a long 5 min they back off.

RM- We are sorry please do not ignore us. We will...... We will do anything. But please talk to us.

Aera- I- i do not know what you are sorry about.

She said and Ms. Jung was now in full anger.

Ms. Jung- What did you do huh??? Did you bully them?? Ohhh no no if you did anything to them then you are dead?? Now say something!!

Ms. Jung did not get a reply as BTS were thinking how can Aera mom behave like this to her and how can Aera be so quite. Also Jane her own sister bullied Aera and now she is also not saying anything.

Their thoughts were cut off when they saw Ms. Jung rasing a hand to slap her and Aera standing ready to have it. But BTS can not bear it. Tae in time get there and hold Ms. Jung hand which was about to hit Aera and then yank her hand away.

Mr. kim- What is this behaviour!!

Tae- Dad can't you see she was going to hit her without any reason.

Ms. Jung- What do you mean??

JK was about to say something but the maids came in middle and told them to have dinner. Now the condition became calm and composed since both parties have questions to ask but are not able to

BTS get to know one thing that something is happening wrong with Aera in her house and Mr. Kim saw a new side of Ms. Jung.

Mr Kim
   Ms. Jung|Namjoon
Jungkook|Aera      
Jimin|Suga
     Jin|Jhop
      Taehyung|Jane             

Well this is how they seated. After some time Mr. Kim said gaining everyone attention.

Mr. Kim- Explain.

Ms. Jung- There is nothing to explain about, Jane already told me about Aera being bully in the campus.

Mr. Kim- Is it true?

JK- Dad---

Mr.Kim- My question is with Aera.

Suddenly Aera felt her hand wrapped under a big hand. She looked at the direction to see Yoongi already looking at her. When she saw him, Yoongi nodded his head telling that he is here for her.

Aera- No it is a lie.

She said with the same cold and shiver realising sound. No one can tell that this girl is a normal girl when she speaks because it can even make Mafia King shiver and this is what it did. BTS were shocked to see Mr. Kim shiver.