Ep 2-The First Day

JK- I am curious to know how my little sister will be like.

Aera Point Of View

Well now this is night time and they took their dinner. As my punishment I will not get any food and will get beating. It is not like I am scared of them. It is just that I am completing wish of my father who adopted me. He wanted me to always stay with them. I do not know how long this will take but I will try my best. Suddenly I hear Ms. Jung calling me while shouting. I got there limping.

Je-hu- Mom told me that we are going in a new school from tomorrow on. It is a school which is also connected to college and that is the place where our brothers study.

Aera- Ok.

Ms. Jung- Well you have to wear uniform tomorrow since it is Monday.
You both have to wear school dress two days on Monday and Friday. Now go and take you dress.

She told us and we went there to take it. It was pretty but aslo girlish so yeah I do not have a choice but to say yes.

Time Skip Next Day

I got up by the high pitch voice and then I did my morning work. I do not want to eat breakfast so I skip the meal. Now I was walking to school and by luck it is closs so now I have a great advantage.

I was just walking and soon I get to a park since it was a short cut to school I looked at my legs and sighed cause it hurts. I am just resting at school stairs but then no peace for me I think . I heard some people gossip about me.

I do make up to hide my beauty as my mother and sister told me to. Well I have no reason to say no since I do not seek for attention either. I just got up and started to move towards the principal office.

When I was walking suddenly I bumped into someone cause of which I was about to fall but a broad hand with vines popping out held on me. I kept my eyes close to feel the pain but when I felt a hand wrapped around my waist I just gasped still my eye closed.

??- Are you scared??

A soft and comforting voice came. I am sure not of that boy who was holding me but of someone else. I Just opened my eyes to witness somthing.

Author Point Of View

Well when Aera open her eyes she saw 7 boys (BTS) starring at her. She just tried to get Taehyung grip loosen on her waist but he did not even budge, so she just gave a smirk and then pushed his hand hard.

Tae- How can you??

He was shocked and his eyeballs seems to pop out. Well Aera did not notice his eyes but of the whole campus girls. If someone can kill just by looking then she would have died thousand times.

Well they were also shocked to see her, when she bumped and fall they were already looking at her. She was walking while keeping her head low. They all find it cute and when she bumped into Taehyung he just caught her and they all kept looking at her cutely closing her eyes. When she opened her eyes she  just gave a cold look to them, they don't know why but they first time felt something in their heart. A little different for what they ever felt.

Aera- What's so big deal about it, you did not leave me so I just did....

Jin- Well are you by chance scared of us.

Aera- No. Why would I??

Jimin- Nothing, are you new??

Aera- Yeah, what about you??