Ep-11 Shopping

Tae- And if I say that we don't care, then??

Aera- Ok then I don't have any problem.

Jimin- Yes!!

Suddenly we hear a hard sound of somthing falling and then an annoying voice.

Author Point Of View

When they all look back they get to see a rare scene. Jane was socked in milk all over her.

????- Now it seems like yourse, stinky.

????- Riya don't be like this, she will cry.

He said bending down at her level and giving her a hand but as she was about to take it he get up and take his hand back.

Riya- You think Jack will hold your hand, how shameful but he will never hold your stinky hand.

This is how Aera get up from her seat and was about to go out but RM was fast enough to hold her.

RM- What happen princess why are you going??

Aera- You saved me when I was getting bullied will you not go to her??

Jin- No she bullies a lot of people so she should also face it.

Aera- But---

Suga pulled her down and made her sit next to him.

Suga- No buts and eat your food. If someone say something to you then ignore it.

She nod at his words. She started to eat and they look at front, the on going drama was enjoyable but they did not focus on Aera and then they hear another voice of laughter. They looked at that direction and saw Aera socked in Hot Coffee who would be that crazy to pour hot coffee on someone.

Jin- How dare you?!!!!!

Max- It was my duty since this girl over here caught my attention but is sitting with you.

He said pointing at Aera who had her eyes closed. The coffee was making her skin go red.

Aera- We will talk later.

She said in cold and deep tone which was scary as hell. Everyone in the cafeteria flinched cause of it including Riya, Jack, Max, Jane and BTS. Everyone there were thinking how to run away from this situation.

Jin- Princess a-are you O-ok??

Aera- I am. I will take my leave first.

With that she went out and BTS run behind her after thinking a little.

Jimin- Hey stop and listen.

Aera halt on her steps.

Aera- What??

She was rude and cold. Jimin calm himself down from stuttering and then said.

Jimin- Do you have extra clothes??

Aera- No.

Tae and JK- You can have mine.

Aera- No need I am going to garden and then we will go home first and after it we will change and go to mall any problem.

Jin- No as you say.

She was speaking like she was the most elder in them all and she was angry which was no joke.

Aera- Then I will get going you go to your class.

JK- You can be in our private room if you want some rest.