Ep 5-Prank

Jin- Are you crazy!!!!!

Time Skip Next Day Lunch Time.

Author Point Of View

Aera get to her locker where there is a note in which boys have asked her to come at roof so she just kept it and went there. Well she did not see any of them since the morning and also she do not have a reason to say no. She now here open the door of roof and started to look for them. They were at the back.

Aera get there and saw them lying there lifeless. She felt a little hurt. She do not want anything bad happen to them. Yesterday when she was seeking for comfort she got it near them and she was glad. Now she was thinking about herself as a bad luck. Cause whenever she get close to someone somthing bad happen to them. She just closed her eyes and looked at them up to down.

She noticed there up and down moving stomach and chest through which she get that they are not dead. If they would be in pain then they would have sweat and a little but some drops of tears could have been there but there was nothing. By all this she get to know that they are pranking her. If someone might have come else then her then that person would have been in panick state but she was not. As BTS decide to wake up they hear a large sound of somthing falling on the ground, they look up to see Aera. She was having a lot sweat on her head and was shivering. She did not faint cause of seeing them like this but  by remembering her past.

Time Skip:- In BTS Personal Room

We are here with Aera still not awake, well we talked to doctor and he said that there is nothing to worry about, she just took a little stress.

Now we were all looking at her and she was in middle of us suddenly she move her hand we all Just gave her all our attention. She got up and the first thing she did was taking her both hand away from Jin and JK. They were shocked, guilty and sad at the same time. Namjoon started to say something.

Namjoon- We just were having a---

Aera got up and get her stuff and left out of the room. They were thinking something when suddenly they rush out to her.

Jin- Hey please listen to us!!

J-hope- We were just having a prank!!

JK- It was just for fun!!

Tae- Hey why are you not speaking anything!!

Suga- Talk to us we were just looking for an expression from you!!

They were all asking her to talk to them and kept following her till they realise that they were at the door of campus. She went out and before anyone could come out she gave them a glare and they all stopped at there position. Now she get to her home while walking and then directly  in her room.

She do not have to make food since today is the day she is going to have dinner with Ms . Jung boyfriend. She was just thinking how bad they would be, will they just be like Je-hu or would be more bad. Well yeah she have lost her trust from every human.

She just want to leave and one thing she knows that if that time BTS would have not come, that time, then it might be she ended up jumping. She was not going to talk to them cause she was afraid to get close to them and then loose them again. Yeah she was afraid.
She lost it now. No one is here to look so now she can cry. She just do not want to look weak infront of someone so she just cry her heart out alone.

BTS Point Of View

When she gave us glare we were scared so we back off. Today we were exited to meet our soon to be sister but not anymore. We have a big pain, pain cause we hurt her. She was not behaving the way she always do. She was not trying to get away but she just did not say anything to us and get away. She was so sad. Was she hurt?? We do not know why she stress but we can guess that we are directly or indirectly the reason of this. We were all guilty. We can not stand her being sad and angry cause of us so we went to home to take a break.