Ep 8-Sweet Time

Suga- Hey little kitten why did you call her ma'am??

Aera- Nothing meow meow oppa.

Suga- Yaah stop with this name.

Aera- No you are like a cat so you are meow meow oppa.

( Author:-The whole time she will be behaving like a kid and will speak in cute tone when she will have personality disorder.)

Suga- Ok let's go.

Aera- Let's go let's go.

She said that and jumped out of the bed but suddenly she felt someone lifting her up in bridal style. Now she started to argue while the person was taking her to dinning room.

Aera- Yeah you cat put me down!!

Suga- I am not a cat.

Aera- You are a cat and a sleepy one at that, now get me down before I.....

Suga- Before I what??

Aera- Now you see.

She said and bite his chubby cheeks. He whine in pain and by now she was down in dinning room. She was in same clothes since last night.

Jin- Wow wow tigress leave oppa.

Aera- No he is not putting me down so I will not leave him.

Jimin- But it might be hurting him.

Aera- Ohhh yeah I am sorry to hurt you. Are you angry??

She said with a sad pout. Suga looked at her and said.

Suga- How can I be angry on this sweet angel now where you wanna sit??

He ask her and she put her finger towards Jimin direction Suga take her there and was about to place her but she said something in his ears. He just take her near Jimin.

Jimin- What happen mochi what do you want??

He said, she made him near her and indicate him to show his ear. As he did it. She bite his chubby chick and quickly hug Suga by his neck.

Jimin- Yah why did you bite my cheek!!!??

Aera- Cause they seems more chubby then meow meow oppa.

Jimin- Oh is that so then here have my other cheek.

This time they all laugh. But they did not notice what she earlier said.

Aera- No it is ok meow meow oppa I will sit with ummm..... Jin oppa and you.

Jin- Wait did you call Yoongi meow meow oppa!!!

And that is it. All of the boys started to laugh leaving Suga. Well Jung did not know that Suga have no such name in his past history so they just do not understand why they were laughing. Suddenly Jin stopped and said.

Jin- Dad are you really laughing!!??

Mr. Kim- Why am I not allowed??

Jin- No I did not mean that whatever come on angel let's eat dinner.

Aera- But not much.

Suga- Aish your little tummy will not be able to tolerate much.

Aera- That is the reason you know na...

She said explaining in child voice and try to sound intelligent. But suddenly when Suga was putting her down she hiss in pain. He just took her up again in his arm and then started  started to ask her.