Ep 10- sometimes

??- Aera wake up.

Ahhhhh it hurts my ear. I think by now my every brother is woken up by this voice else then Suga hyung cause his room is sound proof.

J-hope- WHO THE HELL IS THIS!!!!!!

And that is how the morning begin but well I look at the time and it was morning 5 wow just wow.

Aera Point Of View

Nothing is new, I thaught coming here will just let me take a proper nap but no it will never change.

As I tried to get up I felt like I am being pressed hard to lay down and then I realise that my so called brothers are lying on me. Unknowingly I felt pain and I hissed in pain making them all awake. I looked at them ready to hear them shout but that never happen. Taehyung put his hand on my shoulder dragging me down back to bed. I just without putting force get up and by now all of their gaze was on me wide open.

Jimin- How did you do it??

Aera- Aren't you sleepy?

JK- Yeah I am but--

Aera- Sleep, I will go.

Taehyung- But this is to much early to wake up.

Aera- Did you hear the shout properly?

Namjoon- Wait that was for you!

Aera- Yeah.

With that she went to do her routine and came out wearing her uniform but saw that they all left her room already.

Uniform:-

I went down and made Breakfast, soon started to place it on table and then hear a lot of footsteps

I went down and made Breakfast, soon started to place it on table and then hear a lot of footsteps. I looked back to see BTS with Jane behind. I get back and waited for them to take their seat. Soon Miss Jung and Dad joined.

Dad- Good morning kids.

Everyone- Good morning.

They all took their seats and I was seating in middle of Taehyung and Suga. Suddenly I hear Suga chock on his food and shouted loud.

Suga- WHO MADE THE BREAKFAST TODAY???

I was not even bothered about it and why would I even be. Well I should be cause I made it.

(Author:- They have 3 chief.)

Taehyung- But Hyung---

Jin- Shut up tae and keep your work going on.

He said and by that time Suga took one more bite of food and said.

Suga- So mind telling me who made it??