4 - Good Boy, Denji

Alas, the day arrives.

A red-haired woman with elegant features, Makima, calmly looms over her office desk, hands folded underneath her chin with delicacy. "Denji? Are you awake?" She asks.

"Mmmph... Huh?" Denji mumbled sheepishly, slowly raising his cheek from her desk.

The sun illuminated red rays of light which beamed through the antique windows. Following that light, Makima's presence blossoms a strong sense of pride, her red-ringed eyelids carefully ogling Denji.

"We've concluded our discussion regarding the fugitive," Makima reminds Denji. "You're still in fatigue, I presume?"

"I... Ahh...." Denji struggled to respond, still trying to recollect his thoughts. He couldn't even fathom to remember how he ended up here - but as he was given some time by a very patient Makima, he soon recalled everything.

Even on behalf of his "heroic" deeds of fighting Satsuki and his contribution involving the Gun Devil peices, the property damage that Denji erected was beyond his coverage. Thankfully, Makima stepped in and took care of Denji's misdeeds upheld with the authorities, in exchange that her and Denji held the private conversation that they're having now - at Makima's office.

Of course, Denji couldn't deny such a request; after all, this order was given to him by Makima. If the order came from her, then Denji wouldn't dare disobey.

 If the order came from her, then Denji wouldn't dare disobey

Makima inches closer to Denji's face. "Denji... Is something bothering you?" She questions him.

Denji's breath hitched. He couldn't respond. The thought of him and Power screwing like animals the night beforehand corrupted his brain. He regretted everything that happened between him and Power - after all, Denji discovered the feeling of pleasure in the most twisted way possible. The post-nut-clarity slowly took over his sanity.

How couldn't it? He had sex with Power. Power.

FLASHBACK

"Yes Denji! Ravish my insides! I'm your dirty fleshlight! MMPH! AHH!!"

PLAP PLAP PLAP

"Aghh~! Yes! Do it! Relinquish your seed~!"

END OF FLASHBACK

More traumatized than ever, Denji's head abruptly slams back onto the desk.

Makima watches Denji's face plummet, surprised by it. "...Denji? Did you fall asleep again?"

"No," Denji says with difficulty, slightly rising his head. "I think I made a mistake, Miss Makima."

Makima cocks her head. Recognizing her confusion, a knot twisted in Denji's stomach. He wondered if covering up the truth was his go-to decision, but the only thing he came up with was informing Makima more information about the fugitive Devil Hunter. Bleh... No way, Denji thought. I don't even wanna think about that fuckface anymore.