2 - Closed Doors

"It's the same dream...

The one I always come to remember, and the one I always forget."

A voice emerges from the other side of a metal door at the end of an alleyway: "DON'T OPEN IT."

Despite the voice's pleads, Denji didn't listen. His hand slowly inched towards the doorknob. Then, with an anxious grip, he pulls and turns. Before the voice could prevent what was already ahead of him, it was too late.

 Before the voice could prevent what was already ahead of him, it was too late

"Uh... Ahh..." Denji quivered with fear. He couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"I TOLD YOU... don't... open it."

Monstrous organ chunks and strained eyeballs hung over hundreds of decaying corpses, with each one hugging each other for the lives they once held dear. Clenched in the palm of every corpse's hand were their own intestines, wrapped around another corpses torso or neck, creating a twisted handheld-chain of shriveled guts. The bodies were so tainted and unrecognizable to the point where there remained not a single blood vessel layering the bones - just skin.

The abrupt sound of trickling rain brought Denji's attention towards a dark corner, subsequently fabricating sounds of obnoxious moans, which slowly morphed to horrifying screeches. Denji noticed the moans coming from a pale entity facing the corner with a feminine build. As the entity turns back, it's head cocks to an unsettling angle. A wicked smile plastered it's face, each end touching the corners of it's eyes.

"Y o u r . . . . . D e s i r e . . . ~"

Denji stumbles back. The door that was once behind him was replaced with utter darkness. There was nowhere for him to escape. Turning back, too, he discovered a shocking revelation.

The dismantled bodies were pretty women of all kinds, crawling towards him. Instinctively, they greedily tear Denji's shriveled clothes, cloth after cloth, yanking every limb of his tiny body. As their lust burn through his flesh, Denji lets out a terrified scream.

Then, suddenly, the women crumble into a pool of blood.

Left with his clothes painted red, Denji's gaze fell onto a small orange dog with a chainsaw split between it's head. Smiling up at him, the dog's barks.

"P...Pochita?"

"Denji. Whatever happens here is beyond my control. Don't open this door ever again."

+ + +

. . .

. . .

. . .

"POCHITA!!!"

Denji's body springs forward. Blinking himself back to life, he witnessed everything ahead of him were diversed sizes of rooftops.