bottomlock

!!small smut warning!!

this has been an idea of mine, its intended to be more funny than anything else, but whatever you go with.

-

3RD PERSON POV

"stop it john." sherlock was very intimidated by this act his partner were to be playing, but he didnt want to act like he was.

"are you sure? you seem quite fascinated by this, dont you think?" john whispered into his ear the last part, a practical growl to say the least.

"s-stop it, john!" stuttered the detective, whose face looked to be very flustered, now standing up in an attempt to walk away.

"oh, not so fast." the blogger ran up to the detective-- pinning him against the nearest wall. "did you really think that'd work? against me?" his leg was touching the other's crotch, causing the detective's knees to go weak.

-

i feel too ashamed to continue this so im js gonna continue this in my head.. ;)

after a year i remade this because i go to school in 1 hour so why not !!

-

"John." Sherlock said in a husk and deep voice, his glare sending daggers John's way--- but the army doctor didn't seem to care. not even the slightest of frightened.

"You sure?" John shot back, "I may be wrong, Sherlock Holmes, but I believe you seem to be enjoying this." The army doctor whispered in Sherlock's ear, deeper than it'd normally be, like something you'd save for private talk.

Sherlock's breath hitched but he quickly shook his head. he didn't need nor want distractions, and John was becoming one voluntarily. he was married to his work, after all. "Stop it, John!" protested the detective in a hushed tone. "This in inappropriate---- What the devil are you thinking?" he scoffed and turned around, making his way to the door before he felt a hand grab his wrist and slam him against the wall.

"Did you really think that'd work?" John laughed before letting go of Sherlock's wrist and pulling him in close. "I wasn't born yesterday, Sherlock." he had an ominous glint in his eye, as if he were planning to do something, before it quickly faded. "I'm sure a smart boy like you would know." he smiled.