9.

The flower shop job was okay. Actually it was more than okay, it was a dream. All Pete did was learn the names of different flowers and serve the customers. His co-workers were also all so nice. It felt almost weird as he was used to everyone being bitchy all day in the whorehouse.

After work Pete headed to a certain someone's place.
He wasn't sure if this was really the right thing to do. Vegas probably did not want to see him, but what could he do when Pete so badly wanted to see him..?

Someone had also taken Vegas's phone yesterday which made Pete more worried.
The man in the phone had called him Mr. Vegas.. Was Vegas some kind of a business man? What was he really?? He was finally going to get an answer to all this!

Pete had been to Vegas's place only a couple of times, but he still remembered the place clearly. This tall beautiful building.. Vegas lived in the apartment on the very top.

Pete took a deep breath before he got into the elevator. He got this.

The wait to get to the top felt extremely long this time. Finally it was the 23rd floor.

It only took ten seconds after the doors opened and Pete wished he would've just gone home.

~

Pete felt an intense pain in his head, he didn't see anything.
He wasn't sure how long he had been unconscious for but that didn't really matter.
He was fucked.

Pete tried to feel around but soon noticed that he couldn't move his hands nor his legs.
That's when the panic kicked in.
Was he gonna die?! Where was Vegas?? Was he maybe also being held hostage like him?

Something had been put in Pete's mouth preventing him from shouting his thoughts out loud.
All he could do was let his tears silently fall down his cheeks.

He waited and waited but nothing happened, no one spoke a word, no one did anything. Pete was all alone.

After what felt like two days and two nights he finally felt something. A wind blew on his face. Had someone opened a window?

Pete heard people coming closer, he heard their steps and some of them were mumbling lowly. Pete couldn't catch any words.

The fabric covering Pete's eyes was taken off, thank god the room wasn't too bright.

There were six or seven men, everyone in a black suit. The one in front of Pete held a gun towards him. The guy looked young and innocent, he couldn't be much more than 20 years old. Though right now he had a cheeky smile on his baby face. What was a boy like that doing with a gun, was Pete's first thought.

"Well, hello there~ It's nice to see another one with a pretty face so I'm not the only one here hahaha.." the boy laughed for a while. His laugh was as beautiful as his face. All Pete could think about was why he was out here with these creepy men and not modeling.

The boy seemed to be finished with laughing. "Sad tho that you're the only one who's pretty face is getting ruined today~"

Before Pete could comprehend the words, the pretty boy had already thrown a punch right on his jaw. The pain was something horrible. The boy for sure was stronger than what he seemed.

Tears rolled down Pete's cheek once again.
The pretty boy unfortunately noticed immediately.
"No way you're crying already... How sad that that was only the first punch. Shouldn't we give you something to actually cry about? What do you think?"

Pete only shook his head aggressively. No, please don't!!

"Oh, right", the thing from Pete's mouth was now also taken away.

"Well, well.. what should we do.. You probably know why you're here, right?"
Pete had no idea. He kept quiet.

That was probably a wrong move as he was harshly kicked in the stomach. For a moment Pete felt like he couldn't breath. He coughed and a bit of blood came out of his mouth.

Pretty boy took a strong grip on his jaw. "I guess you don't know how this works.. When one of us speaks you answer.. okay?"

"Y-yes.." Pete got hardly out of his mouth.

The pretty boy smiled sweetly and stood up. "Okay, I guess I'll let my men keep you company for a while, I'm tired of this already.."

The boy walked to one of the men and whispered something in his ear. The man nodded.

"I'll see you tomorrow then Pete. Have fun~" And Pete was left with the rest of the suit guys who all looked like bodybuilders for some reason.

One of them - the one who's ear the pretty boy had whispered in - came forward.

Pete expected the worst and the worst did indeed come. First he was kicked in the head making him almost lose his consciousness again, then he was kicked in his stomach, his lower body, everywhere...

And Pete screamed. Oh boy did he scream. His whole body was on fire, every single bit of it hurted. Pete was sure that his nose was broken, probably some of his ribs as well.

After a while some of the men started to complain about the noise Pete was making, and so one of them kicked him quiet.

~

At least when he was blacked out he didn't feel anything... Now that he was awake once again it felt like the pain was worse than when he had been beaten up.

The room was dark but he knew that he was alone. Pete only smelled blood and tasted blood. He was so hungry but he knew that he wouldn't be able to eat anything even if he was given food.

Pete raised his hand and touched his nose. It was shaped weirdly, Pete knew that it was broken. What a shame...

How did he get himself in this situation..? What did he ever do..?

Was this because of Vegas?

Vegas... Where was he?

As long as he was alive... everything would be okay...

Pete tried to fight it but in the end he fell asleep.

A/N:
Poor Pete 😪😪
Apologies for the late post🙏🙏