10.

The next time Pete woke up the room was a lot brighter. Pete rose his body up a little but it was quite hard when he couldn't feel most parts of his body. He managed to get into a half sitting position against a wall.

There was indeed light coming from the window. It made the rugged basement bathe in light. Pete sighed. He was still alive.

When he looked down on his body all he saw was ripped clothes and skin covered in bruises and dried blood.

It wasn't a beautiful sight and Pete could only imagine how his face looked right now. His good looks were gone for sure.. The only thing Pete was ever confident about in himself...

Even the pretty boy had said that he looked nice.. And then he dared to destroy it all like that. How could he..?
Did some people just have no empathy at all? At least Vegas had some kind of empahty-like-feelings inside of him. Pete was sure that he would never treat someone innocent the way that Pete was treated.
Oh, where was Vegas...

If only there was a way to contact Vegas right now, to know if he was okay and if he could maybe get Pete out of here.
Where was that narcissistic idiot now that he was needed!! That good looking narcissistic idiot that had the rarest and cutest smile and such gentle strong arms that Pete would very much like to fall in right now...

As usual Pete started to daydream about that dickhead.

His mind went back in time to when they first met.
Vegas was only a friend of a friend back then. They had all been drinking together in a big group. Everyone was drunk and having fun, it was a memorable night.

At some point Vegas joined in. He was a friend of someone but Pete couldn't remember who exactly. He remembered clearly when Vegas came, no one else probably paid attention but that handsome face with those beautiful dark eyes had caught Pete's attention immediately.

At first he had been just glancing at him from afar but one time their eyes met. Pete will probably forever remember the feeling in that moment. Everything had become a bit distant, it had felt like Vegas and him were the only ones in the whole room.

And then Vegas had came over. He had said a few words, something like "hi, having fun?" Pete didn't really remember that moment well. He had said something as well and suddenly they were already all over each other in a random empty room somewhere.

It had felt like a dream, all too good to be true. Afterwards they had exchanged numbers and somehow turned into sex buddies. Pete had soon realized that he had been the only one who had fallen in love.
And when he was in love, he was too blind to see the person that Vegas really was. A person who didn't really care about Pete at all.

~

About an hour later, the door was opened. In came the same men from yesterday - the pretty boy being one of them.

Pete felt cold sweat run down his back. Please don't start again, please don't start again, don't hurt me anymore I'm begging you..

Pete didn't let his thoughts show on his face though. He managed to keep an experssionless face while he watched them walking closer. The pretty boy walked at the front, he seemed to be a leader of some kind.

Finally they stopped in front of him. The pretty boy gave Pete a wide smile which Pete didn't respond to. The beautifulness of the boy had started to irk him. After yesterday's events the smile seemed rather creepy than cute and the hair looked too perfect, unnatural. Also, now that Pete looked closely, it seemed like all of the features on his face looked a bit twisted, he became so hideous overnight... It was better to call him ugly boy from now on.

"Lovely to see you again Pete. I think I forgot to introduce myself yesterday. I'm Silver."

Guess he'll call him Silver then.

"I'm a close friend of Vegas."

"..."

Pete sat there and blinked stupidly. That couldn't be true.

Sliver laughed. "Ya, no need to look that surprised. Why else would I be here? Why else would you be here? You're Vegas' bitch right? You look exactly like his type.. He likes pretty boys a lot, girls as well."

"Don't get me wrong tho. I'm not after him."

Pete only let the boy blabber, he couldn't get his facial muscles to move. He was just spouting nonsense, right..?

Suddenly he was kicked hard in the stomach. "Didn't I tell you to answer when I speak to you fag?"

Pete coughed harshly. He was kicked in the same spot yesterday.
"Huh? Not answering?" Another kick.

Pete could hardly breath by now. "P-please... I c-can't.."

Silver sighed heavily and crouched down to his level. "Can't breath? Poor poor boy.."

He gave Pete's cheek a few slaps before getting back up.

"Clean him up and bring him to my room. I can't possibly have a conversation with a thing like that."

Pete let out a sigh. At least he was gone.

The suit men were left quite confused and it seemed like they didn't really know what to do, so they just gave Pete a new shirt and a wet towel to clean himself.

Pete couldn't get up from the floor though. His body was too badly injured for him to move around.

It was awfully awkward when one of the men had to wipe his body and two of them were needed to change his shirt. They also had to carry him on their arms to get him out of the basement.

Pete was taken into a rather small room. There was one table in the middle of the room and behind it sat Silver looking intensively at something on his computer. On the other side of the table was a little sofa which Pete was thrown onto.

"Oh, Pete. You look rather... clean, don't you?" The boy spoke in a soft voice and smiled sweetly. It creeped the hell out of Pete. How many personalities did this boy have?

"Y-yeah.." It was quite hard for Pete to sit.. Could he have broken his back as well? It hurt like a bitch.

"Oh~ Don't be so scared, I don't bite~" Silver chuckled softly and reached out to caress Pete's bruised cheek. Cheek that he had bruised.

Pete stayed stiff, he felt disgusted but he couldn't do anything to move.

The suit men left the room and the door was locked. Pete felt a cold shiver run through his body.

"Okay, now that we're alone I guess I can start."

Start what? Pete had no idea. Not once had anyone told him why he was brought in to this place and was beaten up. He had a feeling that this was when he was finally going to get answers.

A/N:
We got name for the pretty boy hehe..
Feedback is always welcome <33