3

Millie's POV:
I was in my room, just chilling with Noah, my brother. Suddenly, my dad burst into the room, which was weird. Normally he knocks first or at least tells us he's coming in. When I saw him, he looked shocked.
"Millie." He panted, "I have big news."
"Okay...? What is it?" I asked, confused and even a bit worried.
"Mr Sink just phoned me..." He was still panting after running all the way up here, "He said Sadie Sink wants to marry you."
"What the fuck?!" I shouted.
"Language! But yes, she said she'd rather marry you than that Rodriguez boy." He continued.

"Oooh you're gonna marry Sadie..." Noah teased.
I hit his arm playfully, "Shut up." I turned back to my dad, "I'm only 18 dad, don't you think it's a bit early?"
"Yes, but if you get married the Sinks and Browns will have an alliance, which will help grow the business a lot." He said.
"You're gonna use me for your business?!" I asked.
"Of course not honey, I'm saying you have a choice. You have to decide now though, otherwise she gets married to Mr Rodriguez."
"Fuck." I turned to Noah, who was just smirking. Even if I was only 18, I knew I couldn't lose Sadie to someone I've barely heard of before. "I'll marry her." I answered.
Noah's smirk grew into a grin, and my dad smiled before walking out. "You're gonna be a Sink!" He said.
"Nah, Sadie can be a Brown. Sadie Brown sounds way better than Millie Sink. Why do you reckon she wanted to marry me over that boy though?" I asked.

"I know all the tea. Felix Rodriguez is obsessed with Sadie Sink. They've known each others since they were babies, and Felix has liked her from childhood. Sadie obviously didn't like him back, but he's still madly in love with her. I don't blame her for picking you over him. Your concert must've done something to her." He smirked.
"Mmm... you're right. So she's gonna come to my next one?"
"Most definitely. You better let me come this time, I want to see all the tension." He sung the last part just like how I sing it in my song.
I laughed, "Fine. I already told Sadie the ticket's on me, so we'll see." I said.

"Actually, why don't you call her now?" Noah asked.
"I don't have her number." I answered.
"Well I do." He smirked, pulling out his phone.
"How...?"
"I have my ways. Anyway here." He handed me the phone, already dialling Sadie.
"I don't know what to say!" I said.
"It'll come to you. You don't want to be awkward in front of your future wife." He teased.
"Ugh fine. Get out then." I said, scared she's gonna pick up any second.
"Alright, tell me all the details after." He said, walking out.

She picked up soon after. "Noah?" She asked.
"Uh no. It's Millie." I answered.
"Oh, hey Millie." She sounded nervous now, I smirked, knowing I had an effect on her.
"Hi. My dad told me the news." I said, enjoying making her nervous.
"Look, it's completely fine if you say no-"
"I agreed. We're gonna get married Miss Sink." I interrupted.