8

Sadie's POV:
It's Monday, today I'm getting married. I can't lie, I'm so nervous. My suit is ready, but I'll show you it later. I called Millie last night, and she said she's got all her things ready too.

We're getting married on the beach, which is amazing. I love the beach, especially surfing. It's sunny outside, so hopefully the waves will be small, and not ruin the setup.

I've got 2 hours until I've gotta go get ready, so I'm just pacing around my room, thinking about everything that could go wrong. I began to make myself even more worried so I called Millie.

She answered almost immediately. "Hey Sades!" She said.
"Hey Mills." I said, trying to get the worries out of my head.
"Are you ready for today?" She asked. She didn't sound nervous at all!
"Um... yes." I said, hesitating slightly.
She must've noticed, since now she sounded upset. "Are you ok? Have you changed your mind?" She asked, sounding disappointed.
"What? No, of course not! I want to marry you Millie. I'm just nervous is all." I said. I heard her laugh and I smiled myself, "Aren't you nervous?" I asked.
"No! I get to marry someone as beautiful and funny as you, as well as someone I love. Why would I be nervous?" She asked.
I blushed hard, "Thank you-" A text came up saying I've got to go to the tailors to get ready. "Shit, I've gotta go get ready." I said.
"You're gonna look stunning, darling. I'll see you at the alter!" She said.
I laughed, "Bye baby." I hung up and went downstairs, the nervousness gone.

2 hours later, I was ready. This is what I was wearing.

A/N: Ignore the beard 😭

I also had a watch on, coz why not. I decided I wanted my hair wavy, so the people styling my hair helped me with that too. I also had a bit of makeup on, and this is what I looked like by the end.

I was happy with the look, so we took a lot of pictures to remember this day by

I was happy with the look, so we took a lot of pictures to remember this day by. I was genuinely happy, I mean, I was gonna marry Millie Bobby Brown. Who wouldn't be happy?

After they were finished, they let me leave to go to Finn. Obviously I picked Finn as my best man, and he agreed. I walked in the room he was getting ready in, and he looked smart. This is what he was wearing.