6

Sadie's POV:
Our lips met. And damn she was a good kisser.
I kept my hands on her cheeks and I kissed her slowly. Her lips were so soft and tasted like vanilla. She matched my pace as our lips moved in sync.

I moved my hands from her cheeks to her hair as she sat in my lap. I pulled away to get my breath back, and she looked at me, looking a bit nervous. She didn't move from my lap, and I didn't want her to either. "Damn..." I said, leaning back and holding myself up with both of my hands.

"I'm sorry-" Millie said, looking even more nervous now.
"Hey hey hey." I said, sitting up to cup her face again. I saw tears in her eyes. "I liked it ok? I loved it even. You're a good kisser." I teased, smiling.
She smiled and buried her head against my chest. "You flirt." She said, giggling.
"Only for you." I said, "Wanna sleep here? It's safe." I asked.
"Of course, I love it here." She said, her head still against my chest. She wrapped her arms around my torso and I smiled, I was glad she liked this place as much as I did.

"Come on. We can sleep on the sofa." I said.
"It's comfy here." Millie said in a baby voice.
"Let me carry you inside then." I said smiling. I wrapped my hands around her waist and she kept hers around my torso.
I held her close to me as I stood up, she wrapped her legs against my waist. Since she was shorter it was easy, she wasn't heavy either. I walked to the sofa and sat down.
"Comfy?" I asked.
"Always." She mumbled sleepily.

I smiled and lay down, she was on top of me with her head resting on my chest. "Goodnight baby." I whispered, playing with her soft hair.
"Goodnight darling." She mumbled, and soon after I heard her cute and quiet snores. I closed my eyes and soon fell asleep too. 
———————————————————————————————————————————————
Millie's POV:
I woke up and saw sunlight shine through the curtains. I remembered I was laying on Sadie's chest, in her treehouse. I lifted my head up to look at her, she looks so cute when she's asleep. I smiled and lay back down. I felt so comfortable here, with Sadie I feel comfortable anywhere.

I just stayed, listening to her steady heartbeat when I felt her stir awake. I unwrapped my arms from around her waist and held myself above her with both of my hands. "Morning cutie." I said.
She opened her eyes and blushed when she saw me, it was adorable. "Morning beautiful. You look so hot on top of me." She flirted.
I blushed, "Oh shut up." I said, smiling. I put a hand to her chest and kept myself up with the other.

I slowly leaned down, so I was closer to her. I got closer and closer until our lips were almost touching. By now she was blushing hard and whimpered from beneath me. "S-stop teasing." She whined, feeling flustered. I smirked.
I moved down to her neck, making sure she could feel my body against hers. I starting placing gentle kisses on her neck, making her feel good.
"Have you got a photoshoot today?" I asked.
"N-no." She whimpered, obviously being affected by me.
"Good." I said, slowly moving to find her soft spot.

Once I found it, I kissed it gently before slowly sucking on it, making a groan release from the girl beneath me. "Millie... t-that feels so good..." She whispered, arching her back up so our bodies were touching. I put my hand under her sweater so only her shirt was in between my hand and her skin. Her skin was hot to the touch as I gently pushed her down.

I went back to her soft spot on her neck and moved my tongue against it in circular motions. "P-please Millie..." Sadie groaned.
"Please what?" I mumbled against her hot skin.
"S-stop teasing me..." She whispered.
"And how do I do that?" I asked, enjoying seeing her desperate for me.
"J-just kiss me." She whispered, looking me in the eyes hungrily.
I leaned down to kiss her and she kissed back eagerly. I knew I was turning her on so I pulled away.

"Millie..." Sadie whined.
"Sorry darling." I said, sitting up from on top of her. "I've got to go. I've got an interview in a few hours." I said, sad I had to leave myself.
"Fine... one more kiss before you go?" She asked sweetly.
I smiled and leaned in. Sadie put her hands on my waist as I kissed her softly. I pulled away, feeling upset I'm about to leave.
She must've realised since she pouted. "Don't be upset baby, we can see each other soon ok?"
"We can't... I've got to practise for the show all week." I said.
"I can see you at the show then. I promise I'll be there." She kept eye contact so I knew she wasn't lying.
"Ok... see you soon darling." I said, slowly pulling away.
"Can I call you tonight?" She asked as I stood up.

I smiled, "Of course, you can call me whenever."
She smiled too, "Ok, bye baby." She said, walking me out.
"Bye Sades." I kissed her quickly on the cheek before jumping off the ladder when I was halfway down. I smiled to myself as I saw her standing up there, all flustered from me.