9

Sadie's POV:
After the wedding, Millie and I went to my penthouse. Finn and his girlfriend went back to my parent's house, so we had the place all to ourselves.

The limo finally stopped, so I opens the door for Millie before carrying her in my arms. She laughed and I smiled while looking down at her. When we got inside, I brought her to my bedroom. "Even though you look beautiful, wanna wear something more comfortable?" I asked, opening my cupboard.

She smiled and nodded, so I handed her tracksuit bottoms and a t shirt, as well as a red hoodie too. "Thank you." She said, holding the clothes in her hands.
"No problem. I'll get dressed in the bathroom, and I'll knock when I'm done ok?" I asked.
She nodded again so I left the bedroom, taking off my suit and putting on the comfier clothes.

Millie's POV:
I finished getting changed and put the hoodie on. I smiled as it smelled like roses, like Sadie. A few seconds later, she knocked on the door. "Come in!" I shouted so she could hear me.
She opened the door and smiled when she saw me. I smiled too and she walked towards me. "You're beautiful." She whispered, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.
"So are you." I said quietly, feeling a bit flustered.

She smirked at my reaction and stepped closer. I stepped back and felt my back touch the wall. I looked back at Sadie, who was coming closer. She put both her hands on the wall, not letting me move from where I was. She leaned closer so she was inches away from my face, and I blushed hard.

"Look at you." She whispered against my lips, "All flustered for me." She smirked and leaned closer, so now our lips were almost touching.
"I could swap our places if I wanted to." I whispered.
"But you haven't. Which means you like it." She said, connecting our lips. It was a calm kiss.

She pulled away and looked at me, her cheeks having a faint blush. I looked into her pretty eyes and smirked, I could stay here and look into her eyes forever. Sadie kissed me again, this time more roughly. I matched her pace as I put my hands on her waist, pulling her body closer to mine.

I felt her warm body as I pulled her closer, and smiled into the kiss. Sadie bit my bottom lip gently, and I groaned. She quickly slipped her tongue into my mouth and claimed it as her own. I lifted her hoodie and shirt slightly, putting my hands on her bare skin.

I smirked as I felt her shiver from my touch, so I slowly pulled the top of her tracksuits down. She pulled away from the kiss, but this time I wanted to be the one in charge. I moved my hands from her waist to her shoulders, and turned her around so now she was against the wall.

She blushed as I pinned her, but she kissed me eagerly. I licked her bottom lip, asking for entrance, and she opened her mouth slightly. I took the opportunity and sucked her tongue roughly. She groaned and I put my knee in between her legs, which released a moan from my wife. I smirked into the kiss and slowly added more pressure, which made her melt in my arms.

I put my hands on her shoulders to steady her, but added more pressure either way. I pulled away from the kiss and she looked at me hungrily. As I pushed my knee against her heat, she moaned loudly, and I slowly released her from my grasp.

She picked me up, and lay me on the bed, getting on top of me. I smirked as she looked down at me, her eyes full of desire. I rolled over so now I'm on top, and kissed her softly. I them kissed her jawline all the way down to her neck, as I found her soft spot. I kissed it gently before sucking on it, making the girl release a groan.

"Millie, I- I need you." She breathed, and I smirked against her neck.
"Anything you want darling." I whispered, seeing her shiver slightly. I took her hoodie off, as well as her shirt too. I smiled, "You're gorgeous." I whispered, and she blushed. I unclipped her bra and slowly leaned closer to her body, I kissed her chest, going to her breasts.

I put one of her hard nipples in my mouth, and gently sucked on it, moving my tongue around the tip. "Fuck..." Sadie groaned. I did the same to her other one before kissing my way down her body.

I stopped at her tracksuits, and looked at her for permission. She nodded so I pulled her trousers down. I put my hands on her inner thighs, rubbing them gently. She blushed as my hands got closer to her pants.

I pulled them down slowly, and she gasped as I rubbed my thumb against her throbbing clit. "Millie." She moaned, "Please."
I put one finger inside of her, and she moaned loudly. "Mmh more..." I put another finger inside, and smirked as I felt how wet she was for me.
She leaned her head back, and I kept a steady pace. "Think you can handle one more?" I asked.
She nodded, so I put a third finger inside of her. She moaned loudly as her eyes rolled back, "That feels so good..."
I went faster, feeling her walls close on my fingers as she got close.

"Baby, I'm close." She said, breathing heavily.
"Not yet." I said, and I leaned down closer to where she needed me the most. I pulled my fingers out, and she whimpered at the loss of touch. I licked them clean before putting my tongue inside her. She moaned loudly as I went faster.

She grabbed my hair, urging me further inside her. "Mmmh..." She moaned. Her back arched, but I gently pulled her down. I sucked on her clit as she urged me closer. "I- I'm close." She said.
"Do it darling," I whispered, and she released while moaning loudly. I licked her clean as she breathed heavily, trying to catch her breath. "What do you want me to do for you?" I asked.
"A b-bath please." She said.
"Where's your bathroom?" I asked.
"First door to the left." She said. I nodded and kissed her cheek.
"I'll be back." I said, leaving the room to start the bath.

When I made sure the water was perfect, I went back into the bedroom. She looked exhausted. "Did I hurt you?" I asked softly, picking her up in my arms.
"No, it felt amazing," She said, closing her eyes.
I smiled and carefully put her in the water. "Sleep if you want. I'll wash you." I whispered. She nodded and I kissed her forehead and I stroked her soft hair. Soon enough, I heard her soft breathing and quiet snores.

I washed her body and hair before carefully carrying her out of the tub. I dried her with a towel and for some other comfortable clothes from her closet. I put them on her before sitting her down on her chair so I could change the sheets.

When I found were she kept the clean ones, I changed them and carried her to the bed. I gently laid her down and spooned her from behind. "Goodnight darling," I murmured sleepily into her neck. I felt her snuggle closer to me before I fell asleep, meeting my dreams with Sadie.

Sorry if there's any spelling mistakes or anything, I'm not proof reading since I'm literally about to fall asleep. It's 5 am in the UK. 😭