11 - Finale p1

Sadie's POV:
2 weeks have passed, and I'm at Millie's concert. This is what I'm wearing.

I was just chilling while everyone was coming in, scrolling on my phone

I was just chilling while everyone was coming in, scrolling on my phone. Just then, I heard a familiar voice from beside me. "Hey Sadie." Felix said, walking up to me. Ugh not him.
"Oh uh hey." I said, trying to be polite.
"Haven't seen you in a while, I missed you." He smiled.
I just nodded, I didn't miss him at all. He stepped closer to me, and I cringed inside.

Before he could embarrass himself even more, Millie came up on stage. Cheers and screams flooded the venue, and she smiled. This is what she was wearing.

A/N: Olivia's got the best outfits can't lie

She looked so pretty up there, and I smiled. But then I remembered Felix was right next to me. Ew.
"Hello, New York!" She shouted, everyone screamed louder and the music began.

A/N: make sure to listen to the song while you read, have fun!
Moment: Vierre Cloud
The music quickly sped up, and people began jumping around. "A new kind of love... genetically altered. Enough of love life, and I can't believe it's not love." Everyone joined in with her, and she smiled as she sung.

"I can't help myself, and you don't have to say that. It sparks across flesh, you'll feel it kicking in soon..." Her eyes scanned the crowd, and after a few seconds they finally landed on me. "Are you falling in love? I've the feeling you are. Are you falling in love... with a feeling?" The music kept playing, allowing Millie to breath for a few seconds.

She looked at Felix and gave me questioning look, I mouthed the word 'Felix' to her, and she gave a small nod. "So you're running late... and it's not even like you. You were doing so well... did the dog eat your homework again?" Everyone was still singing, and most of them were still jumping around too. "I can't help myself. Cause my friend says in real life... it's only the police, that ever come lookin' for you."

People screamed as the chorus started again. "Are you falling in love? I've the feeling you are. Are you falling in love, with a feeling? Are you falling in love, or only feeling you are? Cause if you're falling in love... let me feel it." The music slowed down a bit, but my beat still stayed, "I've been busy, you know that. You know you're just sayin' that. Are you going, to get that? What's that... supposed to mean?" Everyone's jumping began slowing down, I guess they were getting tired already, I don't blame them either.

The music began slowly fading, "I've been busy, you know that. You know you're just sayin' that. Are you going, to get that? What's that supposed to mean?" The music ended, and everyone screamed once again.

She smiled, and looked over to Felix and I again. Then, the next sing began playing.

break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored: Ariana Grande
Everyone screamed as they recognised the song, their throats are gonna be killing after tonight. "You got me some type of way. Ain't used to feeling this way, I do not know what to say yeah yeah, but I know I shouldn't think about it. Took one fucking look at your face, now I wanna know how you taste." Felix put his arm around my waist and Millie looked over. I saw her hold onto the mic a bit tighter and I smirked, she's jealous.

"Usually don't give it away yeah yeah. But you know I'm out here thinkin' 'bout it." The music changed slightly, "Then I realise she's right there, and I'm at home like, 'Damn, this ain't fair'." People cheered as the chorus began.

"Break up with your girlfriend. Yeah yeah, cause I'm bored. You can hit in the morning, yeah yeah like it's yours. I know it ain't right, but I don't care (care). Break up with your girlfriend, yeah yeah cause I'm bored." She looked at Felix again, who was now right against my hip. She looked at me and raised an eyebrow, and I just shrugged, it's not like I can just walk away from him, otherwise he might suspect something.

"This shit always happens to me, yeah. Why can't we just play for keeps? Practically on my knees yeah yeah." Everyone screamed as Millie got on her knees and she smirked as she kept on singing, "But I know I shouldn't think about it. You know what you're doing to me. You're singin' my songs in the streets yeah yeah, acting all innocent, please. When I know you're out here thinking 'bout it." The music changed again.

"Then you realise, she's right there. And you're at home like, 'Damn, she can't compare.'" I smirked as Millie looked at Felix as she sung. "Break up with your girlfriend, yeah yeah cause I'm bored. You can hit in the morning, yeah yeah like it's yours. I know it ain't right, but I don't care (care). Break up with your girlfriend, with your girlfriend, yeah yeah coz I'm bored. With your girlfriend, girlfriend, girlfriend, girlfriend. With your girlfriend. With your girlfriend, girlfriend, girlfriend, girlfriend."

Everyone was singing along with her, "You can say I'm hatin' if you want to, but I only hate on her coz I want you." She looked at me, "Say I'm trippin' if you feel that but you know without ain't right. You can call me, crazy cause I want you and I never even ever fuckin' met you. Say I'm trippin' and it ain't right but you without me ain't nice, ain't nice yeah. Break up with your girlfriend, yeah yeah cause I'm bored. You can hit in the morning, yeah yeah like it's yours. I know it ain't right, but I don't care (care). Break up with your girlfriend, with your girlfriend, yeah yeah cause I'm bored. With your girlfriend, girlfriend, girlfriend, baby, girlfriend. With your girlfriend. With your girlfriend, girlfriend, girlfriend, girlfriend. With your girlfriend."

The music finished and people clapped, cheered and screamed. Millie smiled and stood up.