12 - Finale p2

Sadie's POV:
It was now time for the third song, and the music started playing.

All I Need: Lloyd
"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit. It's another hit, get up on it. I'm so horny, and I want it. So get up on this. Get up on it." Music played, and I took a step away from Felix, he's pissing me off at this point. "I want you to know how deep my love goes. I ain't got a lot of time, no speech, just follow. Some tricks in and up my sleeve at the magic show. Get your body on top of me, all around, in and out you go."

Felix looked at me and smirked. "Playing hard to get?" He asked.
"I don't want you altogether." I replied.
"These stars come from within before I knew your name, I was curious that you know that you feel the same. And to see a smile on your face, I'll do almost anything. Serious, girl, I don't play no games." Millie sung.
"Everyone wants me." Felix laughed, "Look around." He spread his arms out.
I looked around and saw everyone looking at Millie on stage, "Maybe you should look around. No one is looking at you, they're looking at Millie." I chuckled.
He looked around and groaned. "It's because it's her concert. People came here to see her."
"As did I. So shut up." I turned away from him to Millie.

"I wanna take you out, freak you out, bust my gun and take the charge. As long as you say my name, every time I break you off, girl. I'll give you what you want want want want, coz your love is all I need. Imma turn you on on on on, with all the things I do, with all the things I do. Girl you're making me, cause your love is all I need. And you gonna make that sound, from all the things we do, from all the things we do." She looked over to me and saw Felix sulking behind me. She smirked and looked at me as I smiled.

"Take a break as we escape to me Decatur love. Girl, you're wet as a dream and I'm ready to break you off. I switched up, my routine is something you never saw. Imma make you scream, all night long. When I look into your eyes, I know it's real. Spend my whole life tryna find a way to show you how I feel." She saw Felix walk up to me again, and I groaned in annoyance.

"I'm sorry just-" He tried.
"Look, I don't wanna be with you ok?!" I shouted, getting angry.
"You're the only one on my mind and you know the deal. Make you feel alright, girl, you know I will. I wanna take you out, freak you out, bust my gun and take the charge. As long as you say my name every time I break you off, girl. I'll give you what you want want want want, cause your love is all I need. Imma turn you on on on on, with all the things I do, with all the things I do. Girl you're making me, cause your love is all I need. And you gonna make that sound, from all the things we do, all the things we do."

She saw me getting pissed so walked off the stage and up to me. "Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit. It's another hit, it's another hit. Get up on it. I'm so horny, and I want it. So get up on this, get up on it." She reached us and grabbed my hand, as we began walking away, I turned to Felix who looked confused and smirked at him. "I wanna take you out, freak you out, bust my gun and take the charge. As long as you say my name every time I break you off, girl I'll." She finished. Her fans cheered and she turned to face me.

Instead of saying anything, I smirked and picked her up so she was sitting on my shoulders. She chuckled and I ran onto stage. Everyone screamed as they saw both of us. There were tons of people here, way more than I could've ever imagined.

"Sillie! Sillie! Sillie!" They chanted. I smiled and looked up at Millie, who was smiling too.
She leant down so she was close to my ear, "Wanna sing?" She asked.
"What if they don't like it?" I asked.
"They'll love it, your voice is amazing." I nodded and Millie gave me a small kiss on the cheek. "Here." She gave me a spare mic, and I held it with one hand while the other was on Millie's thigh. The music began playing. This is the first time anyone's heard this song fully, and the first time I'm singing on stage.

White Tee: Summer Walker, NO1-NOAH
"Treat me like white tees, don't get me dirty. Love, love, love on me. Love on, love on me. She cannot come with, I just gotta dip. Level up with me, if you fuck with me. Oh, yeah I'm that girl from the O. I'm the one that they never told. You could catch the breeze, but it's cold." She slowly caressed my neck as she sung, and I smiled. "You could come with me but I don't know. Big cappin' if you say that you didn't love me, little bitch you know I'm lovely, I'm that girl from the O-2. I know that you fuckin' sayin' that you hate me but you really do not hate me, in reality they love you."

I jumped off the stage and people cheered as I walked along them, moving to the dreamy music. "Treat me like white tees, don't get me dirty. Love on, love on me, yeah. When we in the V, jump on, jump on me. Fuck on, fuck on me yeah." It's about to be my part, shit what if they don't like me?

Millie quickly kissed the cap on my head as I put the mic to my mouth. "Mess up your white tee." I sang, everyone screamed and cheered. I smiled and carried on, "I'll do you dirty, yeah. Wish you could fuck on me, love on love on me, but I'll take your money oh. I bet you wanna come with me, I bet you wanna cum on me, oh. I got you feelin' so funny, feelin' feelin' free, throw it all on me yeah." Everyone cheered as I finished, and Millie started again.

"Treat me like white tees, don't get me dirty. Love on, love on me." I did some backing vocals as she sung beautifully, "When we in the V, jump on, jump on me. Fuck on, fuck on me yeah."

I sung again, "Girl, you know that I'm mental, lil' bitch from the A. You know that you love how I move, you love my lil' waist. You love all that shit that I say, love it when I call you bae. I throw my lil' fist, I talk my lil' shit and I always be getting my way hey hey. You know what it is and you know what it ain't ayy ayy. Them ugly-ass hoes that be calling your phone can get out my way ayy."

Then Millie, "Doin' the things that I never will know, middle of summer my girls is cold. We don't, we don't break the code. We, we just make the code. Fuck 'em we don't bait the hoes. Fuck it, Imma take a dose."
"Take a dose."
"Take a dose. Treat me like white tees, don't get me dirty. Love on, love on me. She cannot come with, I just gotta dip. Level up with me, if you fuck with me oh. Yeah, I'm that girl from the O, I'm the one that they ain't never told. You could catch the breeze, but it's cold. You could come with me but I don't know."
"Lovin' on me, baby, yeah. Yeah, oh." I finished.
Everyone cheered and I smiled.

I looked up at Millie and she took the cap off my head, putting it on herself. She then leant down. "You're perfect." She whispered, looking at me.
I blushed and cupped her face to kiss her softly. She smiled against my lips and the crowd screamed as they saw us. We slowly pulled away and I looked at her. "Shall I tell them?" I whispered.
She smiled and nodded, kissing me again quickly before sitting back up. I held the mic up, and everyone was looking at me, excited for what I was gonna say.
"Millie and I are married!" I shouted into the mic. Screams, shouts, and cheers flooded the venue and we laughed.
"Sillie! Sillie! Sillie!" They chanted again.

I looked around, thinking how lucky I am. I'm happily married to Millie, and everyone supports it. I, Sadie Sink, am at Millie Bobby Brown's concert. Not so shocking anymore, but definitely amazing.

THE END.
A/N: Thank you guys so much for the support on this book! I loved writing it and I hope you enjoyed reading it. I love you all. ❤️