7

Sadie's POV:
It's Saturday. The day of Millie's concert, and 2 days before our wedding. My dad already has everything planned, so it's not like I'm stressing over that, it's just that I want our relationship to go well. I like Millie a lot, hell I might even love her.

But enough about that, I have to go get ready for the concert in 2 hours. I had a shower and wore a casual outfit. I already know thousands of people will be there so I don't wanna be uncomfortable. This is what I was wearing.

But I didn't bring the bag by the time I left, I didn't wanna lose it

I grabbed my keys and said bye to Finn and his girlfriend before walking out. The cool spring breeze followed me as I walked to my car.

20 minutes later, I made it to the venue. It was a massive place, and thousands of people were already queueing outside. A security man saw me and guided me inside, I was in front of the stage before I knew it. A few hundred people were already inside, they must've queued for hours.

I just chilled while everyone came inside, the stage was big and people were still running about sorting all the equipment.

Around 30 minutes later, everyone was in, and the lights turned off. Everyone quieted down, only whispering to each other in anticipation. Suddenly, the lights flashed a pretty purple and Millie came up on stage.

Everyone cheered loudly, and I smiled. She looked stunning. This is what she was wearing.

Olivia Rodrigo is an icon fr"Hello, New York!" She shouted into the mic

"Hello, New York!" She shouted into the mic. Everyone cheered even louder and some people were already screaming.

I laughed to myself, so many people loved her, and yet she was mine.

Soon enough, the music already started playing. She walked around the stage, singing beautifully. It was a calm sort of song, so less people were screaming, even though some still were. Most people were singing the song along with her, or shouting the lyrics.

People reached out to touch her on the stage, there was a path in the middle empty so she could walk along it. That way she could be closer to her fans, who adored her.