10

Sadie's POV:
I slowly opened my eyes and saw the sunlight shining in through the windows. I heard soft breaths from behind me and remembered Millie was here with me. Memories of last night flooded my mind.

I carefully turned around so I was facing my wife. "Millie." I whispered. I caressed her cheek slowly, "We have to get up."
"Noooo." Millie whined, pulling me closer to her.
I chuckled, "Come on, we have an interview today."
"We do?" Millie mumbled.
"Yeah, they asked both of us to come." I explained. "Are we gonna tell them we're married?"
"Not yet, if you're ok with it, I want to tell them on my next show. It's gonna in 2 weeks." Millie said.
I smiled, "Sure, I'm just happy we're together."
Millie smiled, "Me too." She kissed me softly, and I blushed.

"I'm gonna get get ready." I said as we both got out of bed.
"I didn't bring anything to wear!" Millie remembered.
"You can wear my clothes. I'll get some out." She nodded and walked to the bathroom.

An hour later, we were finally ready. This is what I was wearing.

I was putting on some subtle makeup when Millie walked out the bathroom

I was putting on some subtle makeup when Millie walked out the bathroom. This is what she was wearing.

"You look gorgeous

"You look gorgeous. The car's waiting for us outside." I said, smiling.
Millie smiled and followed me outside. I opened the door for her and she got in, I went around the other side and sat beside her.

The car then began driving, and we talked along the way.

————————————————————————————————————————————
15 minutes later, we arrived at the studio. We got out the car and people were surrounding the building, cheering and screaming as they saw us. We smiled and waved as paparazzi took tons of pictures.

Producers then came outside and invited us inside. Fans screamed our names as the door closed behind us, leaving us in the dark backstage. "You're on in 5 minutes ladies." The lady said, and she walked away.

I looked over to Millie, who looked nervous. "You ok?" I asked softly, holding her hand.
"Yeah." She gave a small smile, "I'm just nervous." She confessed.
"You're gonna be amazing." I said, caressing the back of her hand with my thumb, "You're confident on stage." I said.
Millie smirked and looked at me, "Is that a bad thing?" She teased.
"Definitely not." I blushed. She giggled and I smiled.
"People are gonna make edits of us again." I joked.
Millie laughed, "They were cute!" She said.
"Mmm true. Expect for those ones digging up photos from 2012." We both laughed and the same lady came back.

"You're on girls. Have a good time!" She smiled and we walked up to the curtain. I peeked through the small gap and saw the presenter talking to the crowd.
I looked at our joined hands, "Want me to let go? If you don't want them to know." I said, not wanted to let go myself.
"No, don't let go." She whispered, sounding nervous again.
"You'll be perfect Mills." I said, kissing her hand.
She blushed and nodded, I smiled as the curtain opened more.

"Tonight on the show, we have Millie Bobby Brown and Sadie Sink!" The presenter exclaimed.
Music played and we walked on, still holding hands. Everyone cheered and we smiled. We sat on the sofa and the music stopped.
"I'm big fans of both of you, thank you so much for being here." He greeted.
"Thank you." I said.
"So Sadie, I heard Felix Rodriguez proposed marriage with you. He posted it on Instagram and it immediately went viral. Have you answered, or is it something you haven't come across yet?" He asked.
"I have heard about it, but I said no." I said simply.

I heard Millie almost laugh, and I smiled. "Why? I thought you two would be the next famous couple!" The presenter said, shocked.
I nodded, "A lot of people thought that, but I see him as more than a brother than anything else."
"That's understandable. Millie, millions of people have attended your concerts so far, we know your next one is in 2 weeks. Anything you want us to expect?" He asked.
I looked at Millie, "All I'll say is that they'll be a massive announcement. The rest you'll just have to find out." She smiled, and I smirked slightly.
"Interesting. A new song got teased on your Instagram. Who was the other person singing with you?" He asked.
Millie smiled, "This girl right here." She put her arm over my shoulder, making me feel warm inside.

"Oh! We've seen you two get closer after Sadie was spotted at your concert back a month ago." He began.
"Mmm, we've gotten very close." Millie whispered in my ear. I blushed and glanced at her soft lips.
"What's your favourite song from Millie?" He finished.
"I love them all, but I'll say probably 'All Mine'." The presenter nodded.
"Well, that's it for tonight! It's been an absolute pleasure to have you here, I'm looking forward to your new song. Make sure to stream it on Spotify on the 26th!" Everyone clapped and the music started playing again.

We stood up and waved as everyone cheered. We walked back through the curtain and said bye to the backstage workers before walking out the door. The fans outside screamed as they saw us again, and we smiled as we got into the car.