(PJO) Piper x Reader - I Kissed A Girl

This was never the way I planned, not my intention

I got so brave, drink in hand, lost my discretion

Y/n perked up when they heard the song and grinned at Piper, their E/C eyes shining. They were both at the Dionysus cabin, where Pollux and his sister, Lily, were hosting another party.

It's not what I'm used to, just wanna try you on

I'm curious for you, caught my attention

This was the song that was playing when they had their first kiss. They'd been in Y/G/P's cabin with a few others (mostly couples). They'd both been dancing (and blushing) for a bit, when Piper just decided to go for it and kiss them. They'd separated with equally fiery blushes to the sound of wolf whistles and laughter, and, eventually, they joined the laughter.

"I kissed a girl, and I liked it!" they both sang.

"The taste of her cherry chapstick."

Piper had actually had strawberry-rhubarb chapstick on at the time of their first kiss, but it was close enough.

"I kissed a girl just to try it." Y/n pecked their girlfriend on the lips as she walked up to them.

"I hope my boyfriend don't mind it," Piper continued.

"It felt so wrong," Y/n sang, sticking their tongue out at Piper.

"It felt so right," Piper corrected.

"Don't mean I'm in love tonight," they both shrugged their shoulders and smiled in a doesn't mean I'm not, though way.

"I kissed a girl and I liked it," Y/n sang.

"I liked it," Piper repeated, her currently lilac eyes sparkling in the multicoloured lights.

"No, I don't even know her name," Y/n said after a few measures of music. Ha. She'd known Piper for years before, thanks to being in multiple of the same schools as her.

"It doesn't matter," they continued.

"You're my experimental game," Piper teased. "Just human nature."

"It's not what good girls do," Y/n informed the daughter of Aphrodite.

"Not how they should behave?" Piper tilted her head and furrowed her eyes in mock confusion.

"My head gets so confused," she confided, leaning closer to Y/n. "Hard to obey."

"I kissed a girl and I liked it, the taste of her cherry chapstick," Y/n sang while swaying to the music.

"I kissed a girl just to try it, I hope my boyfriend don't mind it," Piper continued. "It felt so wrong."

"It felt so right," Y/n corrected, shaking their head.

"Don't mean I'm in love tonight," they sang in unison.

"I kissed a girl, and I liked it," Y/n said.

"I liked it," Piper repeated.

"Us girls we are so magical," Y/n's girlfriend sang along after a few beats of music.

"Soft skin, red lips, so kissable." Y/n nodded knowingly. "Hard to resist, so touchable."

Piper grabbed their hand and opened their mouth to continue, but then stopped as she realized everyone was looking at them both.

"What?" she asked, knowing Y/n didn't like talking in front of big groups. Or being stared at by anyone. Except her, of course.

"Nothing," Pollux shook his head, while Lily said at the same time, "Holy Apollo, you guys are good at singing."

They both flushed and thanked them, then Piper waved everyone away as if dismissing them. "Don't let us interrupt y'all," she said. Then she turned to her partner. "Now, where were we?"

Don't really like the ending of this. Or any part of it. But, anyways, here you have it! Y'all will be getting a couple PJO x Reader things because I'm transferring a couple over from an old fic lol

AnYgAyS, love y'all, and cyaa

<3

-Aspen