Chapter 2. Aaliyah.

I heard a knock. Arianna was getting it. "Urgh! " I thought. "Why can't I just sleep in?" I grabbed my phone and went to Tiktok. I scrolled through some of them. It was half an hour later when I decided to just get up.

        "Arianna why couldn't you let me sleep in? I barley had any sleep last night. " "I'm sorry but I thought it was Friday one. Two Aaron was at the door. " She said. "Why do you even talk to Aaron? He creeps me out! "

       I decided to grab some cereal. "Anyways is Tamera up yet? " I asked. "I don't think s-" "YES I AM UP! " We both heard Tamera yell. "You were awake? " I asked. "Yes you dummy! " "Oh wow. " Arianna said. "Anyways, any plans today? " Tamera asked.

        "Nah, I mean we can go shopping. " Arianna said. "Ooh, sounds cool to me. " I said. "Yes! " Tamera said. "Okay,  should we go to the mall? " Asked Arianna. "Who would say no? Of course we should! " I said. "Ooh, okay! " Replied Tamera. "Alright then what are you waiting for? Last one there is an rotten egg! " Yelled Arianna.  She started running, grabbing her purse then immediately left.

        "HEY! GET BACK HERE! " I yelled. Tamera was running next to me. I shoved her. "Ugh Aaliyah! " She groaned. Arianna was already in the car by the time we got out. I ran as fast as I could for the door.  By the time I got in, Tamera just got out. " Okay okay, I will be the rotten egg. Happy?" "Very." I replied to her.