Chapter 6. Tamera.

We all got in the car. I was excited to see the shop because I never been to it before. I heard Aaliyah giving directions. "Why not use GPS? We're gonna get lost. " I asked. "I want the store to be a surprise!" Aaliyah answered.  "Well, if we get lost it is both of your guys fault. " I told her.

       Aaliyah kept giving directions. I was on my phone,  looking at cute animals. I just then heard a crash. "What was that? " I said looking up. "I think it was some stupid dear. " Arianna replied.  "Dear? But dears are not often in the city." I told her. "I swear this was the way. " Aaliyah said.  "Uh guys? " Arianna also said. I looked up. We we're in the forest!

      "I told you to use GPS! " I yelled at them.  I checked on my phone. "No signal. " I told them. "Ugh! " Arianna yelled. "I have no idea how we are gonna survive! " Aaliyah yelled. I looked in the sky. It was getting dark. "Arianna, can you gather sticks? " I asked. "And Aaliyah, can I borrow you're lighter? " "Okay." They both said at the same time.

        I grabbed Aaliyah's lighter. "Thank you. " I told her. We waited for Arianna. "Do you think she is lost? " I asked Aaliyah. "No, because she is the smartest and has the best memory. Besides if she were to get lost, she would probably be able to find her way back. " Aaliyah told me.  "True. What if we tried calling her? " I asked Aaliyah. "No service. " She said. We waited for another half an hour.

        Just then we heard rustling.  "Um... " I stood there and froze. "Human shield! " Aaliyah said running behind me. "Relax its me. " Arianna said. "I have something to show you. " She said but with a dash of fear in her voice. We followed her. It was getting later and later the minute. Luckily we had flashlights. Arianna stopped and so did Aaliyah and me. We used our flashlights to look and what we saw was Megan's body and a baseball bat covered in blood.