Chapter 8. Aaliyah

We were lost. Looking for an entrance sign, we could've said we think we found Megan's body and brought them the baseball bat.  Arianna shined her flashlight. "Nope, nope, nope. " She said.  "We should head back." I told her.  "I know it was my idea but we have to know where the sign is! " "Fine... " I told her rolling my eyes.

          We waited a bit. I thought of just running off while she did this but I didn't want to be that cruel after seeing our neighbor dead.  "Aha! " I heard Arianna yell. " I swear if it is a piece of random wood- " "Nope." She said.  "I wasn't done talking! " I yelled. She shunned her flashlight on what it looks like to be a sign. "Dark Side Oaks. " I read.

       " Told you." She said. "Also we have signal now. " "NOW we have signal." I yelled.  "Yes because look! " I looked. There was a gas station. It also said free WiFi. "Oh, so that's why we have signal. " I said. "Duh you dummy.  Now let's head back." "I don't remember the way back." I said. "But I do, let's go now. " We all headed back.  An hour arrived when we saw the car.

             "Hey Tamera!" I yelled. But I heard no response. "Tamera you there? " I said a bit more worried. "T-tamera? " I stuttered.  "Uh Aaliyah."   She shunned the flashlight at the car. "Look." I looked at the car. It looked like Megan's. "What the hell? " I said.  "Whoever killed her took her car so there might be her phone in there. " Arianna said.  "I don't wanna go in there! " I yelled. "I am for evidence. " Arianna said.  "Fine." I said.

            We both looked in the car. "There is a lot of blood in here. " I said. Blood was spilled everywhere like a ketchup bottle exploded.  "Found it! " Arianna yelled. "We can take it back to the police station! " Arianna said.  "Okay but let's go back to Tamera, she must be worried. We walked as the sun started to rise. Finally we got back there.  Tamera was knocked out on the steering wheel of the car.  " Hey Tamera, wake up. " Arianna said.  "Huh? " She said waking up.