Chapter 9. Tamera.

I woke up. I was hoping the forest trip and Megan's dead body was all a dream, or nightmare I should say.  I thought I was gonna be comfy in my bed and Arianna was waking me up because it was time for work. I opened my eyes. "Where are we? " I said confused. "

          "Morning Tamera.  We have news. We found Megan's phone." Arianna told me. "She lost her phone again? Wow,  well okay. " She said. "No
Tamera, remember? " She said. It all hit to me then. "It's not a dream!? " I yelled. "Sadly it isn't but we know how to get out of here! " Arianna said. 
I hopped out of the drivers seat.  Just then I sighed.  Yesterday was a sad but  chaotic day. 

        We started to drive. It was very bumpy and uncomfortable. "So do you know the password? " I said nervously.  "No but we are hoping her boyfriend does. " Aaliyah replied.  Arianna turned on some music. It was nice to listen to something that relaxed me and makes me feel better. It took an hour to get out of the forest.
We got on the road and by then we got
service.  "Finally we have service. " Aaliyah said.

        It took a while but we finally got to the police station. "Alright let's all go in. " Arianna said. We all hopped out of the car and into the doors. There was a front desk.  "Hello, how may I help you? " Said the guy in the front desk.  "Hi, we would like to report news about the case of Megan Realwood." Arianna said.

       "Of course, anything you found? " Said the front desk guy.  "We are pretty sure we found her dead body in Dark Side Oaks,  we might need help." Arianna said. "Is there any evidence? "  
He said.  "Well, there was a baseball bat covered in blood but we didn't bring it. We did though bring the phone. " She put the phone on the desk that was partially covered in blood.

       "Alright, do you know the password? " He asked. "No but can you try to guess?" Arianna asked. "We will but do you think there is anyone who can help? " He asked.  "I think her boyfriend might. His name is Jason Parker. " She said. "Alright, we will give you any other news if we find any evidence. I hope you have a good day ma'am! " "You too! " Arianna said. We all left and got in the car.