Chapter 11. Aaliyah

I was fast asleep. I don't know how I fell asleep that quickly.  I also don't know what I was dreaming about. All I knew I was asleep. A few minutes passed and I heard someone run into my room. I decided not to wake up because I don't care. Unless, maybe it was a dead body. "Good morning idiot! " Tamera yelled. "Wait, it's morning? " I said.  "No it's been five minutes."

         "Why did you wake me up then? Wait, is Amelia dead? Can we dance on her grave? " I asked. "No, kind of better. There is a cat in the wall! " Tamera yelled. "What!?" I said.  "Let's rescue it!" Tamera yelled. "Okay." I got up. My room was a mess but eh. Who cares? I walked out of my room. "Where is it? " "Me and Arianna think that the hole is in her room but she is in the living room. " Tamera said.

        I ran to the living room immediately. I waited patiently. "Tamera, is this a prank? " I asked. "No, put your ear to the wall. " I put my ear to the wall. I didn't hear anything at first until I heard a tiny meow. "OMG Tamera did you hear that!? " I yelled.  "Yes I did. By the way Arianna left to get some food for her." 
Tamera said. 

     "What is she saying? " I asked.  "I don't know. " She leaned a little closer to the wall. "Oh, it sounds like she is saying mom! " Tamera said. 
"Aww, that's sad. " I said. Poor kitty thinking her mom is still here. "When is Arianna coming back? " "I am not sure. " Tamera said. "What if you could talk to it? Maybe that would help! " I said. "Okay. Meow mow. Meow? Mrow meow." "Now say uwu!" I yelled. "Shut your goofy ass up! " Tamera yelled.

        Tamera sat there a while talking to the cat. Of course she never told me what the cat said but whatever. Just then she stopped and got up. "Whatcha doin now? " I asked. "Reading of course.  I didn't really have the chance. " She said.  "Okay." I put my ear up to the wall. I didn't really hear any meows or anything. "Weird." I said and walked to my room. I grabbed my phone and scrolled on tiktok, like nothing happened.