Chapter 7. Arianna

"Is that... MEGAN!? " Tamera said shocked. Aaliyah stood there, not knowing what to say. I was scared. I was paranoid. Who did this to her? Who used a baseball bat and dragged her here? Just then it hit me. "I think I know who did it! " I yelled. "Whoever did it, will be in pain soon! " Tamera yelled. "It was Aaron! I'm sure of it! " I yelled.

          "Shouldn't we call 911? " Aaliyah said. "We can't. " I said. "We are lost! " I told Aaliyah who wasn't normal. Tamera was sobbing on the ground with fury. "Who did this!? " She yelled.  I wanted to cry but fear took over me. "We should escape! " Aaliyah yelled. "No, no signal and we don't know where we are. " I told her. "I'm going back to the car. " Aaliyah said.

         "How could you see this and not even care!? " Tamera said. "I do it's just... " Aaliyah started.  I was still very scared. Lost in the forest with a dead corpse and no signal. "Do you know where we are? " Aaliyah asked. "No, I don't but I think I have an idea. " I told her.  "Okay, so tell us. " "I think we are in forest dark side. " I told her. "Arianna, this is no time to joke! " She told me.

         " That is an actual forest!" I yelled. Tamera didn't respond but just stayed there. "Well, if it is there should be an entrance sign. " Aaliyah said. "Bingo! We can find an entrance sign and get out of this place. So then we can report her to the police. " I said. "That would work... " Tamera said.

        "Tamera, can you go to the car while me and Aaliyah search for an entrance sign? " I asked. "O-okay." Tamera stuttered sadly.  Aaliyah and I walked. I made sure to remember every where I gone. Half an hour in we seemed lost. "Aaliyah,  I don't know where we are. " I told her.  I thought this would be an easy task, but I was wrong.