Chapter 5. Aaliyah.

Tamera Arianna and I all went to the book store. I personally am not a huge fan of books but I could look at the fnaf books or just leave the shop. "What way is it? " Arianna asked. "This way! " She said. I scrolled through my phone. "Haha! " I laughed at this one tiktok. "Aaliyah, you are gonna run into a person. " Fine I will put my phone down. "

       I placed it in my pocket. "This mall is really chaotic... " I said. "I know. " Tamera replied. "Aww you two just don't see the sun that often. " "I mean, you aren't wrong. " I said to Arianna.  We arrived at the book shop. I looked to see if there was anything cool. Arianna and Tamera were both running. "I think I see MHA! " I heard Arianna yell behind me. "Oh please, you only read vol. 2 and one. " I heard Tamera yell back.

        I quietly searched for anything interesting. I looked for around five minutes and gave up. "I don't get how Tamera and Arianna can absolutely read for hours and look for books they like." I sighed then decided to look for a cool shop.

        I was outside of the book store. I looked across of the book shop. "Huh. A clothing store. " I looked inside. "This looks nice. " I said looking around. It wasn't that busy but the dresses were very pretty. "Woah." I said staring at a dress with a white star on it and a gold moon. I checked the price. "$50.00? For a dress like this, I would actually buy it. "

      Just then Tamera and Arianna came in. "Hi Aaliyah. " Arianna said. "We both bought a few books and now we are wondering whether you wanted to go to the store you talked about earlier." Tamera added. "Hell yeah! " I replied. "Great, let's get in the car. " Arianna responded.