Chapter 15: Edgar

A/N- Sorry I haven't published any chapters lately. I have been really busy with the last days of school. A new chapter will not only be published for "Poems" today, but I will try to post a second chapter for Incurable. ENJOY!

As everyone was headed back to their vehicles, Sergio remembered something. "Oh shit! I left my Cadillac back where the Hellfire was." Amy replied to him,"What is in it? It has to be worth going back for." Sergio told them everything he remembered leaving in the car and they decided to go back. The STARS made it back to camp and Edgar started complaining about pain in his leg. Sergio got his car and the rest of the members either got in Rhett's truck, or found a car to drive. Sergio motioned for Edgar to get in the car. As they headed back to the road, John requested to loot the Hellfire camp. They took everything and put it in Amy's new found van. Roki Tokis were found and givin to everyone for communication. They headed back to the road but no one knew where life would take them. About 7 hours later, Sergio spoke to everyone from the roki toki. "Edgar isn't feeling so well. We should stop and take a break so he can heal." Rhett was at the front so he motioned for the stopping of the trip on the right side of the road. They set up camp and made a protective layer around it. Edgar layed down in a tent and was given medicine. The group dozed off and soon everyone was asleep. In the morning, when they woke up, Bill took a look at Edgar's leg and noticed it was infected and had to be amputated. Edgar exclaimed,"If it must happen, do it quick and then help me to cover it so I don't bleed out." One problem popped up. No knifes were found in any of their supplies. John got creative. "Let's tie his leg to the car and his arms to the trees. When we drive, it will pop right off." That's exactly what they decided to do since clearly they were really not that intelligent. When he was tied up, Sergio drove Rhett's truck and Edgar was quickly observed. He was torn into 2 peices. His upper and lower body and he was screaming. Help had to be given Fast!!