Chapter 16: Sharon 2.0

As Edgar sat there in pain, everyone was looking for all the supplies they grabbed at a hospital. Sergio was next to Edgar attempting to cover the wound. Amy found the supplies and rushed to the side of Edgar. As she and the others tried to help him, a car on the street pulled the breaks so hard the car immediately stopped. A teenager about 17 got out of the car and rushed to them. "Is he okay? What happened?" They explained everything to her and she decided to help. She got doctor supplies from her car's trunk. "I have been studying to become a doctor. I'll see what I can do to help." Everyone watched as she helped Edgar. Everything worked out and when.Edgar was no longer screaming, he was once again moved to his tent. "I'm Sharon, I hope you can learn to trust me
" Sergio couldn't resist. He answered,"One of my old friends killed a girl named sharon. Put her into 4 peices
" That makes me feel better," Sharon said in sarcasm as everyone laughed. Weeks passed as Edgar was healing and everyone learned more about one another. Sharon had even been attacked by the same group that kidnapped Ethan. When they attacked, everyone died but her. Edgar was up and moving and he felt bad about not being able to help so he decided to go on a hunt. John and Bill decided to go with him. Edgat took Sergio's shotgun and John and Bill each took a rifle to hunt. They went into the small forest nearby and after half an hour had already gathered 3 rabbits and a squirrel to eat. Out of nowhere, a dozen zombies came out of the trees and killed John tearing him apart limb from limb as he was still alive. Edgar and Bill started to run but Bill was met by a Zombie that bit his neck and ate him. Edgar killed 5 zombies and ran again. As he was about to get eaten, Sergio, Amy, and Rhett arrived, since they heard gun shots, and killed the rest of the Zombies. They examined Bill and John for a minute and then had to leave. The gun shots would attract more Zombies and put them in harm. Everyone, including Sharon, packed up and headed on the streets. Over the roki toki, Sergio recommended they all go to a more secure area that they can stay in for a while. They drove and drove until they found a group of zombies eating someone. They killed the zombies and then looted the person. They traveled all day and night untill they decided to check where they were. Based on the map, they decided to go and see what Colorado was like. They all had a conversation as they drove. Rhett made an interesting comment. "I haven't seen as many Zombies as we did the past few days. I wonder why just now we started to see more of them." It stayed silent for a second until Sharon answered. "That doesn't matter now. We need to get to safety so we don't get eaten like Bill and John." Everyone agreed and the driving continued after they filled their cars up with gas for the 3rd time.

I would like to thank each and every one of you for supporting me! I would have never imagined getting 700+ views and 30+ votes, but you made it possible. You are all so great and I am glad you are interested in the story. By the way, this book will have 20 chapters until we go to Book 2: "Incurable:Evolution". Thank You!!